• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Titanium Client Real-Time Maps (1 Viewer)

RedCents
87¢
Hello,

I've posted this previously and removed it since it was buggy. I've spent a few days doing some extensive work on this project, smashing bugs and improving functionality. This is a replacement map for the Titanium client, to be used when a server has the map disabled. It's very basic, and built to meet my needs, so keep that in mind. It reads a few offsets from the client(x,y,heading) and plots your location on the map. The program does monitor for a keystroke(the pause/break key) which shows/hides the map. I created it in VB.Net and I believe it requires .net framework 3.5 to run. I'll include a zip of the entire source if you're interested in looking it over prior to running it. I haven't had an issue with running this on P1999, but I can't guarantee they haven't found a way to monitor for programs that read offsets, so I can't guarantee it's not detectable.

Download program + classic maps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6619skbd34durki/TitaniumMV.zip?dl=0
Download entire source(includes binaries): https://www.dropbox.com/s/mun2exoktf3ztjw/eqmap.rar?dl=0

View attachment 6814

Does this still work? Also are people getting banned over it?
The only reason i dont play P99 is because there are no maps and that really really sucks.

People get banned on p99 when a GM farts. I don't play P99 because the Gms are assholes with god complexes the players well since some of customers play on p99 i won't go there.

All I have to say about this atm is that whatever you run make sure you change executable name to notepad.exe and change the window title to Untitled - Notepad

Those are obviously just examples but they scan all processes and all windows in your system.

It still works. Additionally, I've not been banned for it - I've been using it since I posted it (and while testing it prior to posting it). No need to change the window title, it is dynamic. Changing the executable name might be a good idea, just to be on the safe side.

There is a need to change the windowtitle (unless it's very generic and random already) and here is why, a list of all windowtitles and process names are being sent back to the p99 server, the fact that you haven't been banned only means no one have had a reason to look through your log... One player report or if you petition or interact with a gm in any way and give them a reason to look closer at you and you can kiss that account goodbye, so be careful ;)

Guide - Titanium Client Real-Time Maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back