• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - [MQ2] I am confused because i'm in the same zone as my campfire. I need an audit. (1 Viewer)

The reason is because you died out of range of your cleric/merc ability to rez you. You would need to drag your corpse back to camp to be rezzed and resume pulling. This still happens to me now and then, but a few things that helped me have this happen less often would be 1) let puller window run in foreground to allow max FPS and immediate reaction to pulls and 2) use pullertank instead of just puller command. That way he/she pulls to camp and starts attacking mob and getting heals. You can also take of "puller" tag and let your tank/healer run out with you than back to camp, but this could create problems I have not seen.

- - - Updated - - -

And I also thought it was "I need an adult." lol

I'm experiencing a somewhat similar problem. My puller is dying outside camp sometimes because he gets snared, and then runs back out to pull. So, what I did was bind my puller inside camp, so when he dies, he'll just pop up and start pulling again. Unfortunately, after dying, the puller stops pulling since the body hasn't been rezzed. Is there any way to force the puller to pull, even when the body is outside camp and unrezzed?

Mine does the same thing using a char as pullertank(war), or puller(enc). Puller will die for whatever reason outside of camp(snare, hung up on terrain, takes a smoke break mid pull) clicks back to camp and does initial rebuff/wait for sickness routine then needs my intervention to pull again. I would love a fix to this, I couldn't care less about a corpse rotting vs. having to manually restart my puller.

Are you sure he doesn't stop pulling due to rez sickness? Once rez sickness wears off, he should resume.

I'm positive It's not that he merely stops pulling while rez sickness is off. He stops pulling period. I suspect my character gets snared, and goes out to pull while snared, and dies because of it. However, once he respawns at the camp then he stops pulling, so I have to manually restart it (even after the corpse decays, my enchanter set to puller will not start pulling again).

What is funny is I have never noticed that the variable IAmDead gets set when you die, but never reset back. Just need to find the best place to reset IAmDead. This is a good question for Maskoi.

Question - [MQ2] I am confused because i'm in the same zone as my campfire. I need an audit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back