• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - PS3 (1 Viewer)

dulak

RedCents
784¢
Ok all, I'm looking at getting a PS3. Can't get a 4 due to the price. Way out of my range atm. I was looking at getting this one from Gamestop but wanted some feedback. I don't want to buy one off of CL or eBay as I don't want to take a chance on getting one that's been banned from the PS Network. Naturally, I'd prefer a cheaper one but I don't really have many options right now. What are your thoughts? The one in the link is a slim with a 120gb HD. Which is more than enough for what I'll be doing.

Ok all, I'm looking at getting a PS3. Can't get a 4 due to the price. Way out of my range atm. I was looking at getting this one from Gamestop but wanted some feedback. I don't want to buy one off of CL or eBay as I don't want to take a chance on getting one that's been banned from the PS Network. Naturally, I'd prefer a cheaper one but I don't really have many options right now. What are your thoughts? The one in the link is a slim with a 120gb HD. Which is more than enough for what I'll be doing.

try amazon good prices fully loaded and ok with the playstation network

the only ps3 worth a damn in my eyes is the 60 gig, unless the new ones are also fully backwards compatible..

I'm not worried about the backwards compatibility. The games I want to play are on the PSN. Can buy them and then play them off of the HD.

They are old school games but they're sold on the PSN and have been modified to work with the new systems.

Buy one off eBay but don't cash pay with your paypal account. Set it up to checkout using your Credit Card then you'll have two options if the device is banned:
1) File with your credit card company for a refund and claim seller's fraud (if the condition is stated as not banned and it is then you will win)
2) File a Paypal dispute for "item significantly not as described" and drop the seller some negative feedback. As someone who has sold thousands of items on eBay I can say eBay supports the buyer and not the seller. You will almost always win an "item significantly not as described" case on eBay... I've even heard of people doing it as a way to commit fraud and succeed.

Well, months later and I finally have a PS3 Slim. I'm loving it. Went and picked up Gran Turismo 2 to play on it after I bought FF6 and FF7 off the PSN. Having loads of fun. Don't recall this game being so difficult lol

Tech - PS3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back