• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

November Post & Win Contest - TDS edition! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,102¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Post a reply & get entered to win. Is that so hard?

TDS is here, and it's time to grab lvl 105 and rock some dinosaurs with RedGuides.[/CENTER]

Prize List:
  • Two beautiful Krono to enjoy and attempt (unsuccessfully) to dupe.
  • A single new, shiny Krono
  • Avatar change (from redcent shop)
  • Colored username (from redcent shop)
  • 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy MQ2 compiles, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community.

To enter, just post a reply to this thread. If you'd like to say something, just tell us....
Have you upgraded your account(s) to The Darkened Sea yet? Why or why not?

The winner will be selected by use of in-game /random.

Rules:
No more entries after November 30th, 11:59 PM PST.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, Crescent Reach lvl 1 spawn point, by use of /random. Time & date of the /random will be posted after contest ends. Multiple replies (and therefore multiplies entries) are allowed so long as you are contributing to a normal on-topic conversation (to be decided by mods).
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't get it to you.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

Last edited:
if I win can I have you pull 3 of my fingernails with a pair of rusty pliers instead of tds? kidding..... I would take the tds, the end result feels the same

I upgraded 1 account and it is a nightmare! I stopped using it to group with my sub 101 toons, everything is gimped in tds on old content

I upgraded 4 accounts, and went to new zones, mobs werre giving same exp as in dead hills so I left havnt been back, not worth it

i got 3 of the 4 major accounts i run.
only did the enough progression to get t2, so i'm reserving judgement

I bought it. The greatest rewards of a new expansion come from exploiting the mistakes Sony made while creating it. Wait too long and you'll miss out. :)

Re: November Post & Win Contest - TDS edition!

I will not buy it, but I will be able to experience it eventually on Test.

- - - Updated - - -

I will not buy it, but I will be able to experience it eventually on Test.

Nope, I switched all my characters over to test because I got tired of paying for all the expansions they push out lol

Too busy right now to play (and dealing with some post-concussion issues that make it hard to focus on tweaking macros). Hoping I might get a chance to set things back up over the holidays.

Upgraded two accounts. Spent majority of the time leveling up in Dead Hills because the HA's scale to level and the mobs are much easier to kill. Now that both are 105 I am doing group progression through the new zones.

Yes, I have upgraded 4 accounts to The Darkened Sea ... and pissed off that I did so ... because from what I've seen so far... I am NOT impressed at all by this new expansion. I'm pretty much on the borderline of saying it blows chunks and was a total waste of money/time/effort to put this lousy expansion out.

Only reason i bought it for 4 accounts was to be able to test redguides compile of MQ2 and kissassist.mac with the various classes i have spread out between the 4 accounts.

No need to include me in the drawing.. since I'm a mod/developer here.. and get my own perks/rewards... just wanted to express my views.

Two beautiful Krono to enjoy and attempt (unsuccessfully) to dupe.
-- then your not doing it right.. lol Extremely easy to dupe anything in EQ ... just gotta have a program to force exclusive control over the memory addresses used (different each time you load each eqgame.exe instance) .. and know how to locate the memory addresses for the item to dupe (multiple memory addresses for each item.. its not just one memory address... redundant memory checks in place to prevent duping.).

But my days of doing that are long over.... stopped it about 3 months after the old man mckenzie missions came out as a prelude to SoD expansion.. the brews, plat, items were cake to dupe... never got caught.. and never taking the chance again.. lol

upgraded 3 accounts been too damn busy flying around to play (30,000 K's in 6 weeks) and still traveling no time to level :p

To enter, just post a reply to this thread. If you'd like to say something, just tell us....

I have upgraded two of the three accounts. Third account does not have a character on it high enough level to access new zones, so why bother? I might die before the toon is level 100. Then what? I will have paid for an expansion that I did not use.
Whatever.

Not yet. Just getting back into EQ after getting settled with a new job, we'll see if it catches my fancy. I guess level 105 and new HA's are pretty nice. I guess.

I haven't upgraded any accounts yet. I returned to EQ a couple of months ago and hadn't played since Secrets of Faydwer, so there is a lot that's still new to me. It will be a while before I upgrade if I do at all.

I have not upgraded any of my 10+ accounts, because I am enjoying too much playing in ROF at 100 with F2P :) Also the TDS drama on Sony forums pretty much turned me off the expansion for the time being.

Still, I expect I will upgrade some accounts to TDS some time next year...

Contemplating it for actually just upgrading mercs on my PL crews. Nothing excites me on this xpac that makes me want to jump in both feet first type routine.

I have not upgraded any of my accounts, as of yet. Considering upgrading one soon to test the waters and having at least one at 105 will be a nice bonus! The rest will be here and there, as needed. I am still exploring the last two expansions, so don't feel rushed atm. Too bad the sale tomorrow won't include the expansion!

Upgraded one of my accounts, but I did not found time to check the expansion yet.
Although, I am still busy with old stuffs, and prefer to avoid the crowd.

Only 1 of my all access accounts have been upgraded I decided to wait on the others. Not all my characters are ready for the new expansion yet.

Logging in now

UPDATE

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

1 month of level 2 for you or a friend: dulak
Colored username: dannuic
1 Krono: beastdaddy
2 Krono: jestyr

Congrats everyone! To see the /random in action, check the log file. (names changed to protect the innocent)

Attachments

• eqlog_contest.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 6
November Post & Win Contest - TDS edition!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back