• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - TDS Experience and HA changes (nerfs) coming (1 Viewer)

omg SO funny
SOE your like my favorite stripper, I don't mind paying you for the entertainment of your company. But now when I come to your club you tell me I can only get 1 lap dance every 6 hours from you, just because you think it will make my lap dances experience better? meanwhile you are aging and quickly too! You are aware that there is a shelf life to this right? Oh then you tell me the coupons I bought to make me more of a valued customer are now worth a whole lot less unless I buy all new ones and earn your company all over and I cannot spend any time with old customers or I will get penalized....

Guess what, I gave you 15 years of paying for your company, you are not a spring chicken SOE.....

That's a hilarious reply Razkle. :)

The more I think about it, there must have been discussion at SOE about the following:

People are doing the same HAs over and over, let's put in 6 hour lockouts so they try different HAs, but let's not investigate why people avoid the other HAs.

People are using F2P accounts to PL their mains, let's put a stop to this by nerfing xp in older zones if you are 101+. This surely means people will buy TDS for all their F2P accounts right? /s

Honestly I think they have a handful of players that are all hardcore raiders that they must listen to on this shit, cause no regular average players would say these are good changes.....

We actually found that doing HA's in Dead Hills was much faster experience than doing quests in TDS. The mobs in HA's scale to the level of the first person who enters the zone. Level 103 enters into the HA and most mobs are yellow or white con. 6 or 7 HA's was 1 level over 101. Doing all the partisan/merc quests in TDS is a lot of running around, hailing an NPC multiple times and dealing with a large amount of other players swarming the area. Much easier to request an HA and zone into your own instance.

I haven't finished installing EQ yet, are the lockout timers still around? I see talk of them getting shortened, hopefully we can at least bounce between 2 HA's in the same zone relatively efficiently.

they are currently 6 hours but will be dropping to 3 or maybe lower, but 3 is being tested on test now

3 is still rather long, oh well. I guess I'll just have to come up with an HA circuit that can be done in ~3 hours.
I know you can just drop them and not get the lockout, but I need to farm gear, which requires completion (unless I want to rely on named popping and giving me the exact drops I need...) =/

News - TDS Experience and HA changes (nerfs) coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back