• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Things to come (1 Viewer)

So suspenseful! Left us all hangin without saying what we're in store for, lol.

Ooooh oooh oooh ( raises hand like Arnold Horshack from "welcome back kotter") I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!

lol

Maskoi went all out on the suspense factor with that little ditty ..... but I'm not ruining the big surprise... but trust me when I say ... its bold and glorious in its scope.
Brainstorming and feature requests were the base for formulating 8.0 .. but there is sooooooo much more to it that I can't divulge without being flayed by Maskoi.. lol

I am most certain the community will love it..... ( evil insider knowing grin )

You have said too much. Due to unforeseen circumstances treehugindruid will be, I mean has been missing or something similar and will no longer be able to work on KissAssist

You have said too much. Due to unforeseen circumstances ctaylor22 will be, I mean has been missing or something similar and will no longer be able to contibute to KissAssist

Is there a way you could add a setting to the ini to have a hidecorpse option? I know I can go into the mac itself and just add the line but meh lol

Having the Puller stop pulling and/or Hunter stop hunting when the Healer dies would be the shitz.

News - Things to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Back