• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Games - Rift (1 Viewer)

dulak

RedCents
784¢
So do we have any other Rift players here? I've been playing it off and on but haven't really stuck with it due to not having anyone to game with.

I do/did. I am the guild leader of a T1 raiding guild but I kinda passed on the torch to my second in command for now..maybe I'll go back to it when the new expansion is released. We're on the Hailol server.

I wonder if anyone deal in currency there. I'd be willing to trade plat on Drinal for plat on Rift.

I wonder if anyone deal in currency there. I'd be willing to trade plat on Drinal for plat on Rift.

Gold is useles in Rift from 1-59. You won't need anything until you hit 60. The amount you get from questing is more than sufficient to keep you up to date on gears and whatnot until max level. Take all 3 gathering skills and raise them as you level and you'll make massive amounts of gold. Things get extremely expensive at level 60. I've blown through 5k gold in a few hours just trying to roll a proper stat with a rune that gives random stats, lol.

Games - Rift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back