• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mage Pet attack/assist question (1 Viewer)

Magoon

RedCents
505¢
First off, WOW I am an idiot and with the guides I am dual boxing my mage and sham very nicely in Plane of Fire, thanks so much. My time is worth 8 bucks a month for sure ! I AM and continue to recommend this to friends.

Ok my question:

I notice my mage pet doesn't automatically assist the mercenary tank's target. Is there a line in the ini file I can add or manipulate to make /assist merc and /pet attack? right now the best I can think of is to set the merc on melee and hope he gets hit. I guess that works at this low lvl but not much longer. I have done research but cant find this answer. I am having same problem with shaman pet but since she is pulling the pet always assist the first target but not the rest. Thanks in advance !

Could you do one thing: type /kisscheck and see if any spells (especially buffs) are missing. And also post your Ini file here so we can get an idea what your mage is doing?

I know with my mage I don't have any delay whatsoever in assisting with pet. My beastlord though sometimes glitches out when he loads a buff that has a long recast, and he'll just stand there waiting for the buff to be ready to cast.

Welcome to RedGuides.

As Pussyfoot mentioned best to post your mages ini file so we can see what is going on.

its in your macro folder kissassisit_tooname,ini. open in notepad or text editor and cut and paste the text here.

Question - Mage Pet attack/assist question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back