• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2 Not initializing (1 Viewer)

Magoon

RedCents
505¢
Hey folks first off brand new sub here and wow I am impressed! A Friend of mine referred me to the site and I am looking forward to many great experiences!

Ok, remember that guy you had in mind that was a complete idiot so you designed a wonderfully simple install, then you that some guy would still mess it up and so you made a video? Well I am that guy and I still found a way to mess it up lol sorry ) I followed the video to the point that I would pause and do each action. I ran into the problem that made me click the unblock for the compile file, re ran update a few times, started eq, started mq2, verified the toolbar and NADA! No pop ups in the game as shown in the video, what am I doing wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind I got it, just took longer than in the video so I thought it was broke. THanks !

Question - MQ2 Not initializing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back