• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Right clicking items crashes game (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,804¢
It only happens on one of my computers and I haven't done much besides update all of my plugins. For some reason whenever i right click to see stats on items it crashes EQ (only with MQ2 loaded). Any ideas?

ADD: Clicking on item links crashes the game as well.

Did they chance any of the UI pieces? Are you using a custom UI? If so, may wanna check patch notes. I dunno if anything was changed in that area or not, but with it only affecting 1 PC, sounds like it could be a UI issue.

Hmmm i don't have any custom ui's setup. I'll try to redo the default ui folder and see if that helps. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i deleted my default UI and let everquest repatch a fresh new one. I'm still crashing if i inspect an item. This only happens when i have MQ2 loaded. Any other things i can try?

ADD: I reuploaded fresh copies of the MQ2 Gearscore and Itemdisplay plugins no go

Thanks to the forum search ability, you have solved my current issue! Maskoi had no idea his answer would provide long-standing assistance. It's like a buff duration extension . . . IRL.

Thanks!
Fenny

Tech - Right clicking items crashes game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back