• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest August Contest: Press Button, Win 1 Million Plat/Krono/Free Level 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get particularly annoyed by people who ask for power leveling in general chat...and use more acronyms than i know just to do it. and anyone that uses kkplzthx can be shot....

/facepalm moments:
spamming general, politics in general chat, religion in general chat
people calling out others for "trolling" without knowing wtf it is to troll someone
people answering questions in general they don't know but act is if they are the authority on the subject
(i know what you're thinking, problem solved stop auto joining general)
people who expect a grats for traveling to XXX zone and getting an achievement, or any other random achievement that's trivial

I do congo-rats myself. I also say "whalecum" when new people join the guild. Am I the annoying guildie?

OP said: "Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends."

Just curious when the announcement will be posted. Also will it be made as an update to the original post? or as a reply to the end? Or as an entirely new posting. ;)

Oh, I also noticed that it kind of looks like you might need to be present on Vox when the announcement is made. Is there a special channel for redguides on the servers?

How long will we have advance notice of the time of the announcement in Vox? I don't check my redguides often enough. *sigh.

Thanks for letting me unload a double barrel of queries at you. ;)

You don't need to be present, and winners will be announced via reply to this thread. In-game /random is simply for fun, to mingle with RG members, and proof that the contests are legit.

In-game /random will be held:

September 3rd, 7PM PST

Last edited:
Moved the time to 7pm PST tonight, working late!

Last edited:
WINNER TIME

1 month of Level 2 RedGuides: Unknownlegend
Color username: Malphual

Krono: fuzzymelon
1 million plat: deaths

Congrats winners!

Raw log of /random attached

Attachments

• eqlog_redguidescontest.txt
    6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Redbot , deaths Is a RL friend he is in the middle of moving an has no internet atm. He wanted me to let you know. He will have it soon though

Contest August Contest: Press Button, Win 1 Million Plat/Krono/Free Level 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back