• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest August Contest: Press Button, Win 1 Million Plat/Krono/Free Level 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
redguides.png

Celebrate the dog days of summer @ RedGuides with 1 million plat and other prizes. The winner is random. A single, simple reply of any word will enter you to win.

Prize List:
  • 1 Million Platinum (or equivalent if you're on fippy or some other weird server)
  • A brand new, shiny Krono
  • Avatar change (from redcent shop)
  • Colored username (from redcent shop)
  • 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy MQ2 compiles, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community.

Again, simply reply to enter.

If you need something to say, tell us:

What's something other players do that makes you 47803-picard-facepalm-hotlink.jpeg?

Example:
  • When someone asks you for cleric buffs but doesn't say which ones, then you give them symbol and they say not that one.
  • People saying gratz in guild chat for explorer achievements.

Rules:
No more entries after August 31st, 11:59 PM PST.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends.
One reply only, please. An exception for multiple replies (and therefore multiplies entries) will be made so long as you are carrying on a normal on-topic conversation (to be decided by mods).
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't get it to you.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

By the way, check out our FB page. If you'd like to help with updates, please PM Redbot.
https://www.facebook.com/RedGuides

LoL malphual, exactly... hmm do I qualify now to win too? No one answer pls, I will figure it out! hehe ;)

ok this made me just /facepam I was in the pok one day and a guy kept asking me for sow well I was ignoring him until he says look <shamans wolf pet name> you don't got to be a dick you took my plat I offered for a sow and now you just ignoring me wtf what a ass! God I hate druids! he looks over at me and goes wish you were a druid id bother you for sow, I looked 0.o and said well im a warrior this damn druid been following me all day and wont talk to me he goes no shit and I said watch and rolled out :) I was in tears by then and he sent me a tell saying to report him for stalking you and I was done had to find tissue to clean coffie off keyboard!

well that last thing that made me do a facepalm, was getting stepped on by the mech guardian , then getting a res from my merc , the like 2 seconds after that getting stepped on again by the mech guardian.

when i was apping to a guild we were raiding Crystallos and was on the last encounter the sleeper, i was raiding on my cleric and we got all buffed up and raid leader told the warriors to go, so healers started the light chaining and wham warrior get one shotted, then the sa gets one rounded....., the rezzed mt finally got it under control till 80% when he died again but something magical happened.... i was summoned and lived and i had so much aggro at the time that the warriors couldnt get it off me and when they did they would get one rounded, i tanked as a app cleric in non raid gear better then a tower raid geared warrior and the guild leader was pissed at the warriors for having an app cleric tank a mob..... still the coolest thing to see in raid chat, quick move the light chain to the app cleric keep her up and rezz all the tanks!!

When someone ask my wizard after she just blew a mob to a new dimension for clarity/haste .......Can you not do a /who all ??? Cmon!

I can't stand it when people in the login chat rooms ask how long until the server is going to be up when they just passed a screen that would have told them that information had they bothered to look and read it.

Contest August Contest: Press Button, Win 1 Million Plat/Krono/Free Level 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back