• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anyone use Windows Remote Desktop on iOS? (1 Viewer)

When I've used Remote Desktop itself on my iPad doesn't appear laggy when connected via Wifi but over cellular connection VNC seems to do better in my experience. Which RDP client you use may make a difference as might your hardware resources on your iOS device and the overall network congestion on the network your on. It would depend on several contributing factors for your connection quality and what you define as "lag". Teamviewer same experience. I've never tried pocketcloud so I can't comment on it.

I just remembered that when I first got my tablet, it came with splashtop. It was really fast and smooth (compared to Teamviewer's clunky interface) but I forgot it existed since I didn't do remote access via my mobile devices and since Teamviewer worked from PC to PC quite well. They handle lag even over slow networks very well, but it's a smoothing process; there is still latency and therefore some lag -- it just did things like register clicks and keystrokes much better than Teamviewer over something like 3G.

Anyone use Windows Remote Desktop on iOS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back