• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Need some advice on Kiss setup. (1 Viewer)

ctaylor22

RedCents
24,976¢
I was thinking about trying to run three of my characters together this weekend. I have a Monk(Puller), Mage, and Enchanter. I will have 3 Merc's. 1 healing merc, 1 tank merc, and 1 DPS merc. My question is who do I make Tank, main assist, ect. I am trying to figure out how the Mezed mobs will be handeled since Mercs will no engage a mezed mob.

Thanks in advanced

Yea not working as expected. I set assist at 100 and Monk stands in camp spaming ADDS IN CAMP. but does nothing but target the corpse of last mob killed.

I start out with Enchanter and Mage targeting Monk and this issue /kissassist.

Monk I target the Merc that is Main Tank and then issue /Kissassist puller.

Should I be doing something Different?

Plus I can't get Monk to use Fishbone Darts to pull with.

Thanks.

Last edited:
A merc tank is not a very smart tank. They often do not like to break mez. I had a similar problem once and the way I got around it (before I got a legit tank to AFK with) was to set my puller as pullertank, so they will break mez. Just don't have any aggro abilities set up for them and the merc tank will do an alright job for you. In other words, monk targets self and does /kissassist pullertank. It's not a great solution but if you don't have a good tank to AFK with, it's the best you can do.

Thanks. Will give that a Try.

Anyone have any ideas on how to setup the Pullwith field to use Fishbone Darts. I have them equiped in both my Amo and Rangs slot, but kiss still defaults to melee and not my ranged item?

dannuic. Your sugestion worked great. Thanks.

Maskoi. The problem was I had Fishbone Darts in my ammo slot and an item in my range slot. I kept getting a message that ammo slot already contained item or something along those lines. I just put Fishbone Darts in both slots and it started working, just wouldn't swapout the ranged item for the Fishbone darts.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Question - Need some advice on Kiss setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back