• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Monthly Contest: Name a Macro, Win 1 Million Plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
macrolove.jpg

How to enter: Name a macro or plugin that you think doesn't get enough attention.

Don't think about it too hard, the winner will be chosen at random in-game.

If you're feeling nice, include a link to its thread (either on macroquest2.com or Redguides) and a description.

Prize List:
  • 1,000,000 plat (or equivalent if you're on a weird server)
  • Avatar change (from redcent shop)
  • Colored username (from redcent shop)
  • 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy MQ2 compiles, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and more.

Contest ends 11:59 PM PST April 13th, 2014.
(One entry per person. If you'd like to witness the winners being chosen, the /random will happen in-game on the Vox server, at the Crescent Reach spawn point on April 15th, 7pm PST.)

Last edited:
Mine is the map macro. I didn't realize how much I needed it until the recent patch. :) It's awesome for questing, finding that one mob you need. And as a mage who solos sometimes, it's great to see where the mobs are for pulling/splitting.

GTFO Macro. This macro has helped me feel much more confident about stepping away from the computer. Only had it go off twice since redbot released it but I was happy that it did.

NinjaLoot. Not only does this help me go afk and still make bank, I use this every day by popping a veteran merchant and everyone in the group sells within 3 minutes. Then it's back to the grind. Excellent addition to the MQ family.

sellstuff .. now kiss is awesome but the sellstuff mac made decide never to log into eq without mq2 loaded

Im going to nominate the throwstone mac.. that thing has helped me powerlevel more characters than I can imagine lol

MQ2Autoaccept,
http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php/24734-MQ2AutoAccept
Its hands down one of the handiest plugins to me.

If it be switching my botted groups around, or I have a friend i play with a lot hes on my auto invite.. the moments you need to drop a char to pull out a healer merc to rez your fallen Healer.. and you never once have to alt tab to accept the invite again.. Or when you load up 12 accounts at once and you can do all your inviting with the click of a couple hot keys on 1 char and they all accept.. so freaking handy!! I go to trade something to my alts.. they accept it!! I dont have to tab over to click trade.. yeah cant shake a stick at that!

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm Fuzzy, it said to name a macro. Not a plugin.

How to enter: Name a macro or plugin that you think doesn't get enough attention.

I am going to go with MQ2EQBC. I have been using MQ2 for years but never spent the time to mess with it. Wish I had done it a lot earlier! No more switching sessions to start macros on each session or to follow my main!

Well, not sure what to pick exactly..... but I'm going to go with MQ2Navigation. I'm hoping to edit a mesh here soon to help speed up some HA missions for myself.

Contest Monthly Contest: Name a Macro, Win 1 Million Plat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back