• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Have you ever had an account *permanently* banned? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever had an EQ1 account permanently banned?

• Total voters

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
1899574_10203156254124051_212774316_o.jpg

Banfish

Sorry to bring up bad memories, but we haven't heard much about permanent bans in awhile. Ever since disabling active hacks in 2012, the Redguides community has successfully avoided ban waves. We seem to be in a niche where SOE accepts us, and that's great because it's good for everyone when accounts stay active.

That said, have you *ever* had an account permanently banned? What went wrong? Did you have any choice words for the GM?

I'd never had an account banned until last year, when I was busted for a stupidly-large RMT deal :)

Lol, my main was banned for afk macroing in hedge maze. I was pretty stupid. I'd warp on top of the nearest mob with a group of toons, and left it running for weeks if not months. I think I was finally busted after running that for a year or so from someone running hedge maze event lol.

- - - Updated - - -

That was 2007ish

Discussion - Have you ever had an account *permanently* banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back