• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Yet another box setup thread (1 Viewer)

dannuic

RedCents
15,264¢
I'm trying to 3-box my and my friend's old characters from 1999. I decided that they deserve to be current. Luckily, their characters were shaman and SK, so I have slows and a tank, but I made a druid (I swear I had no idea what I was doing back then).

So anyway, that's what I've got going for me: SK + SHM + DRU that are all about level 75 with crap for gear and AA's (I got them TBS group -- praetorian energaic -- visible slots, but they still have a lot of OoW stuff in other slots). On different accounts I also have a ~65 BST and ~65 WIZ with even worse gear (PoP-era) and a 95 CLR that I can use for PL.

I also need to do this mostly AFK since I had a couple of obligations that I need to take care of. The main thing I want to know is: can I get to 85 or so without a chanter/bard with the 95 CLR to PL, or do I need to PL up some form of crowd control first?

I've already been doing the Shining Armor method to swarm with my SK, but I can only get about 3 AA a pull and it requires too much attention on my part since I have money making work to do. I could probably do AA's faster if I work on getting some better gear (and kill stuff that is higher level), but I'm not sure it would be worth it since abstruse at level 80 is so easy to get.

Any suggestions?

Your group (SK/SHM/DRU) can be AFK-Leveled in Katta Kastrum, in the North East part of the zone. 2 Spots : One spot with static mobs, solopull able (Lv 73-74 elementals), and a second spot like 500 yars to the south from there with a few more elementals, but with roamers so be prepared to get 2-3 at a time.

You can EASY AFK level there to 95/AA Capped. (Will take time at the end, because at 88/4000+ you only get 2% aa per kill and mobs getting green at 89 ).. But you make an fortune on plat and it's complete afk'able without ANY risk of dieing.

I know this, because i lived at this spot for ages... and i mean ages and the best: you can bind there...

That.... is excellent. I don't think I could have asked for a better answer, and I already know the spot you are talking about. I'd thank you multiple times if I could...

Question - Yet another box setup thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back