• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - NFL Gamepass: free-ish, better than sunday ticket. UPDATED: 11/26 (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Update: 11/26 - adfreetime crapped out :( no longer works with gamepass

While searching for a way to watch Manning's 7 TD night again, I discovered a little somethin-somethin and decided to write up a guide for my redbuddies.

If you're an American, you probably haven't heard of NFL Gamepass; it's a service from the NFL which streams every game in HD over the internet, live or replay. It's better than Sunday Ticket because there are no blackouts.

0ap1000000218589.jpg price.png Nfl-gamepass1.jpg

In most of Europe, Gamepass costs several hundred euros. In the USA and Mexico, it's completely blocked. This makes it either expensive or impossible to get, unless you're from the Netherlands where it's absolutely free due to a promotion.

Here's how to make the NFL think you're from the Netherlands, giving you free access.

Short version for experts:

1. Obtain a VPN/Proxy from the Netherlands.
  2. Enjoy http://gamepass.nfl.com. You can disconnect your VPN/Proxy any time after beginning the stream.

Long version for newbies:

No longer works! Try some other methods at the end of this thread.

This guide may be copied & spread so long as it is kept intact.

Reply if you have any issues, I'm happy to help.

Last edited:
Re: NFL Gamepass: zero dollars, better than sunday ticket

Subscribe to RedGuides Level 2 and write a macro to shout GO BRONCOS in every zone.

Reply if you have any issues, I'm happy to help.

I have problems with step 7. Every time i try to type what you wrote, i end up writing "GO PACKERS" instead. I think my computer just has good taste, and i dont know how to change it. please advise.

Didn't you see the press conference? He's an awesome player, he's not a dirty player! :P

Tried to do this but I keep getting an error on username and or password. I am using my kepard username and password just like it says to do...

Tried to do this but I keep getting an error on username and or password. I am using my kepard username and password just like it says to do...

I am getting the same when trying to connect, says error conecting to kepard PPTP. Error 691 connection denied the user name and password combination was not recognized, or selected authentication protocol is not permitted on the remote access server.

Well now that the rest of the world knows Redbot's secret, I wonder if they are onto us?

I am getting the same when trying to connect, says error conecting to kepard PPTP. Error 691 connection denied the user name and password combination was not recognized, or selected authentication protocol is not permitted on the remote access server.

Kepard stopped accepting new free users. Guide updated with a new method for $2.

Re: NFL Gamepass: $2, better than sunday ticket. UPDATED: 9/17

Yeah, no longer works. You can still get gamepass if you buy a Netherlands proxy or vpn. Changemyip.com is good.

Re: NFL Gamepass: $2, better than sunday ticket. UPDATED: 9/17

Guys Just a heads up, for all the folks that want the NFL game pass as well as unblocking sites like netflix.com and everything for those outside the usa, you can install the HOLA unblocker plugin or stand alone install www.hola.org once its installed open chrome and click the little flame icon on the top right of the browser and select "more options" then scroll down and choose "netherlands" then you should be unblocked for NFL game pass try and tell me if it works and if you need help please feel free to PM me or reply to the thread, i will help in any way that i can. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Guys Just a heads up, for all the folks that want the NFL game pass as well as unblocking sites like netflix.com and everything for those outside the usa, you can install the HOLA unblocker plugin or stand alone install www.hola.org once its installed open chrome and click the little flame icon on the top right of the browser and select "more options" then scroll down and choose "netherlands" then you should be unblocked for NFL game pass try and tell me if it works and if you need help please feel free to PM me or reply to the thread, i will help in any way that i can. :)

if that doesnt work you can also try foxyproxy, then grab a proxy from proxynova.com, they are blocking many of the netherlands proxy now days so you may try an argentina proxy or a new zealand proxy, both of those countries also offer gamepass for free i believe. but hola will still work for netflix and such for those outside the USA that want access to the service.

Sports - NFL Gamepass: free-ish, better than sunday ticket. UPDATED: 11/26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back