• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - Do you Use KissAssist by Maskoi? (1 Viewer)

Do you use Kissassist?

• Yes all the time!

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No I dont use it at all

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • some times I use it...

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love it for my dps, don't trust the pulling in the unpopulated zones I like to use. Can't wait to see the mq2nav pulling integration!

I looked around at a couple of sites. I met a guy on my server that i suspected using some version of MQ2, when i finally asked him about it, he directed me here. Not only do i use kiss assist every time i login to EQ. It has exploded my alt-itis and has gotten sony several new paid accounts from it lol

* i am not very computer savvy, i love the fact that Maskoi's Kiss assist is "safe" for those of us casuals who want to play and box more effectively without worrying about being busted every 10 minutes. I dont use MQ2 to push any boundaries or cheat anyone else, i use it to make the most of my limited play time and have fun on the chars i have. Thats what Kiss assist does very well

Poll - Do you Use KissAssist by Maskoi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back