• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2Navigation the future of macroing? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
So I am back from my break to discover this little plugin. Looks badass, and haven't toyed around with it much.

Anyone macro'd with it?

Is it really as easy as just loading the exe, making a mesh, and using /nav x y z in your macro?

These are my questions, and I demand answers! LOL.

Its interesting. I have played with it in a couple of zones. Rendering the zone files can take a while since they end up 20-40 meg each. There are a lot of options and not a lot of info so its going to be a lot of trial and error. My initial tests in sunderock springs, TSS, was impressive. My tests in Katta Kastrum, buried sea,not so much

i played with it a little and found that higher the resolution on the mesh the better the plugin works... problem is though if the zone is too big than the mesh creator will error out (no one has a real clue on whats the highest res you can do...)

Question - MQ2Navigation the future of macroing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back