• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Games - Minecraft! (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,102¢
Pronouns
He/Him
EQ will be temporarily unplayable (for MQ2 addicts) due to the new expansion, so I was wondering how many of you will be playing Minecraft in the interim.

If there's enough interest, I'd like to start a Minecraft for us all to play while we wait. I'll gladly provide the server, but we'd need someone experienced (or willing to learn) about mods and bugs and other issues, if any of you would be willing to take on the project.

Greave digger here ... so when I retired I went full-bore into the minecraft ... I am about to release the AltaymiCraft mod pack via the FeedTheBeast launcher.

ThreadNecroCArd.jpg

But it's all good. What all's in this mod pack you're releasing? I still play MC quite a bit.

my brother manages a server on minecraft, i can ask him for more info if you guys need it. he understands a good bit about it and its funtions and stuff, i have never played it at all.

The video below is by a guy who built Freeport in MC.

[video=youtube;zB8G9k7B_ps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB8G9k7B_ps[/video]

Games - Minecraft!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back