• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Legends of Norrath scenario reward loot cards (1 Viewer)

Dretski

RedCents
1,175¢
Legends of Norrath is the, by many, overlooked card game that comes bundled with EverQuest 1 & 2. Playing through this game has its benefits though, a lot of the scenarios reward loot cards for your chosen game when you finish them (and thus, you don't have to pay for some of the half-nifty stuff!). This is simply a list of the rewards and where to find them (remember that in every campaign, you'll have to win the scenarios in order - this list might be handy if you find a certain piece you'd like though!

To sum it up, everything in this list can be had entirely free if you feel like playing the game, no random card pack stuff here!

Ethernauts Campaign (campaign #5)

Scenario 1: An Ogre's Revenge
Reward: Pings Palliative Potion Pack - 5 healing potions and 5 mana potions.

Scenario 3: Faltering Faith
Reward: Discordant War Hammer Ornament - 100 DD proc and a change of graphics for the weapon, which has to be a 1H Blunt.

Scenario 5: The First Rift Opens
Reward: Discordant Great Blade Ornament - 160 DD proc and a change of graphics for the weapon, which has to be a 2H Slash.

Scenario 7: A Bard in the Tavern
Reward: Familiar of Valik the Cruel - A stupid familiar that looks kinda cool, no bonuses attached.

Scenario 10: A Momentous Choice
Reward: Visage of the Hooded Scrykin - An illusion clicky that makes you look like a scrykin. Unsure about bonuses attached, there are rumours about some kind of damage bonus.

Against the Void Campaign (campaign #6)

Scenario 1: Prison Break
Reward: Ping's Pinning Potion Pack - 5 bind affinity potions.

Scenario 3: Return to Neriak
Reward: Nimbus of the Frozen Gelidran - A vanity clicky that will add some particles around your character. No stats attached.

Scenario 5: Elddar Forest
Reward: Visage of the Bixie Drone - Illusion clicky that makes you look like a huge bixie. No stats attached.

Scenario 7: Test of Faith
Reward: Discordant Spikefist Ornament - 100 DD proc and a change of graphics for the weapon, which has to be a Hand to Hand.

Scenario 10: Wild Iksar
Reward: Tunarian Fist Ornamentation - A 1-slot container with a button to change the look of your weapon, which has to be a Hand to Hand. Unsure about any stats, but it looks unlikely it'll add any damage proc etc. This is one of the very few scenarios I haven't finished.

Storm Break Campaign (campaign #7)

Scenario 1: Dragon Bargain
Reward: Ping's Penetrating Potion Pack - 5 DS potions (50 pts DS) with very short duration (up to 5 minutes at level 50 or so?).

Scenario 3: Forest Queen
Reward: Visage of the Hideous Harpy - A clicky illusion that makes you look like a harpy. Adds 20 CHA and 40 ATK while used. This is arguably one of the better items available from scenario rewards, and I use it all the time. I heard rumours about it not stacking with some self buffs from rangers etc, but I don't know.

Scenario 5: Treachery Revealed
Reward: Familiar of the Zombie Doorman - A familiar that while used will grant you infravision and waterbreathing, might be useful to some.

Scenario 7: Army of Skeletons
Reward: Magi Shield Ornament - An augmentation that adds 18 AC to your shield and alters the look of it.

Scenario 10: The Final Reckoning
Reward: Shield of Scraps - An outdated shield, could be useful to some around level 70 I guess.

Travelers Campaign (campaign #8)

Scenario 3: No Choice but to Fight
Reward: Ping's Peregrinating Potion Pack - 5 gate potions.

Scenario 6: Flee, You Fool!
Reward: Tear of Tranquility - A clicky that will reduce your aggro by 5000 pts, once every 10 hours.

NOTE: I have not yet reached the final chapter in this campaign and there might be another reward or two. I'll update if and when I manage it.

Vengeful Gods (campaign #9)

Scenario 3: Unravel the Plot
Reward: Pings Palliative Potion Pack - 5 healing potions and 5 mana potions.

Scenario 6: Trials of the Truthbringer
Reward: Bladestorm Nimbus - Another clicky that adds particles around your character. Useless.

Scenario 10: The Forgotten Goddess
Reward: Signet of Anashti Sul - An outdated ring that would still be great for a level 65 though.

Doom of the Ancient Ones (campaign #10)

Scenario 3: Bound to the Master
Reward: Ping's Practical Potion Pack - 5 XP potions (half an hour each), 10 healing potions and 10 mana potions.

Scenario 6: Shard of Storms
Reward: Pike of Avanish Ornament - An aug that will (apparently) put a 2 tick DoT for 75 pts (in total or per tick, I don't know) of damage on the enemy and change the look of the weapon. The weapon has to be a 2H Pierce.

Scenario 10: Godslayer
Reward: Crushbone Contract - Will give you access to an orc mercenary that can be of any class (according to Allakhazam).

Dragonbrood - The Anarchs Campaign (campaign #11)

Scenario 3: Bandit in the Brush
Reward: Ping's Practical Potion Pack - 5 XP potions (half an hour each), 10 healing potions and 10 mana potions.

Scenario 6: To the Temple of Veeshan
Reward: Fist of the Emerald Dragon - An aug that procs a 55x2 ticks DoT and alters the look of your weapon. Has to be a Hand to Hand.

Scenario 10: Sothzyir the Enslaver
Reward: Emblem of Druushk - A kind of crappy necklace, easily replaced by any players high level enough to wear it.

Legacies Campaign (campaign #12)

Scenario 3: Past Echoes

Scenario 6: The Blacksmith
Reward: Painting: Strength of Ganak - A painting for your house. Looks pretty, no stats attached.

Scenario 10: Twisted Genius
Reward: Dragonflame Ring - A decent enough ring I guess, but shouldn't be too hard to replace.

Priestess of the Anarchs Campaign (campaign #13)

No loot rewards yet, only 1/3 or 1/2 of the scenarios are released so far though.

Also look out for seasonal scenarios, which almost always have EQ loot reward cards attached. Currently the active ones are;

Scenario: Underfoot
Reward: Ping's Poignant Potion Pack, Ping's Palliative Potion Pack, Ping's Protective Potion Pack, Ping's Practical Potion Pack and Ping's Prodigious Potion Pack - All in all, a grand total of 15 XP potions (30 mins each), 25 healing potions, 25 mana potions and 8 divine aura potions. This scenario uses a pre-built deck that can not be changed and is really hard. It will work eventually, it did on my 3 accounts after a total of maybe 50 tries.

Scenario: Venom Lord
Reward: Unwritten Glyph - Adds a kind of expendable AA point reward that will give you a buff of choice for a while.

If you play EQ2 instead, there are other rewards! I could list them I guess, but I wouldn't be able to comment about what they do so it's kind of pointless. :) Cheers for RC!

Fantastic write-up man. I play this when I'm really bored, it's pretty much one of the really shitty M:tG clones from the mid-90s, but it has its moments. They used to actually have unique rewards for the new monthly/semi-monthly scenarios, and they could be really kickass, like the clicky my ranger has that spits out a high level poison once a day. Now it's just glyphs, and probably going to stay that way especially since they just fired the entire development team that was doing LoN.

As for the game itself, I feel it's really good, even up there with Mt:G really. The lack of players it the major problem.. But yeah, "it used to be better" is true about everything from SOE. ;)

I was planning that actually! :) It's a bit hard though, as you all will have different cards available etc, but I intend to put some pointers at what's needed or not in a few different general decks (and once you get the hang of it, you can just continue building on your first decks).

Also, some general tactics (everyone will find their own playstyle after a while, but having a pointer at the start is always a bonus) should be put up here, I'll be working on that too when time permits (hopefully during the weekend, but wife is off work until Monday and might need me elsewhere).

I know this thread is a little old but it was new info for me. Looks like I'm gonna have to start playing LoN. Those proc augs would be pretty helpful right now.

I know this thread is a little old but it was new info for me. Looks like I'm gonna have to start playing LoN. Those proc augs would be pretty helpful right now.

Hate to burst your bubble, but they're actually very lame augs. They go into slot 8, aka the only slot where you can put a real dmg aug. Youre much better off just getting a normal aug that adds direct damage to your weapon. You CAN change these augs to just normal ornaments, but then they lose their proc benefits AND theyre one-time use. e.g. you cant remove them and put them into new weapons.

Well at the moment, I'm running silver accounts so I can't use the real dmg augs. Lack of prestige and all that.

Bumbing this thread just because I remembered it for some reason. It still has its uses with the XP potions etc.

That M:tG (can someone make a new version from LoN please?) card Thread Necromancer is good to use sometimes. ;)

Didnt get to keep up with M:tG :( no one near me plays that isnt 9 years old or a massive scrub sitting in the mall hallways. Get to play once a year when my brother comes home. Your reference makes me sad lol

I can't seem to find LoN anymore? Unless i'm crazy i used to be able to launch it from the EQ button, now its not anywhere?

DBG removed playing LDoN from inside EQ. You will need to download the stand alone version to play.

click the play now button on this page to download

I have not done so yet but I understand from general chat chatter that the reward system is still set up so you can get ingame rewards in EQ 1 and EQ 2. Not sure if you still get the periodic free packs though.

so guys, i just loged in and turns out i have some loot cards, one was a familiar and i redeemed that to my EQ account, the others tho are cards i can redeem for booster packs, and one of them lets me choose any loot card from a legacies pack, so what do i choose? I'm not familiar with all the options so i want something cool or something that can fetch me some plat at the bazaar, since im so broke being a returning player after 10 years of inactivity. I have 12 loot cards that i can choose for booster packs from any of the campaigns or expansions or whatever.

edit: also, i need some help understanding how to complete quests, the game's tutorial is really lousy and doesnt explain it at all.
edit: actually the game tutorial explains it, just not under the quest tutorial lol.

Last edited:
https://www.legendsofnorrath.com/index.vm

on the left hand side is a list of options. one of them is CARD SETS. this will bring up a list of the card sets... the left side is the cards for LDoN, the right side is the loot cards possible from opening the packs.

after selecting Loot Cards of the set you are curious about , click on EQ or EQ2, and you will get a list of the potential loot cards.

Great post! I've been enjoying playing this when eq is down. I'd love to see a post with some pointers on building a better deck. Especially since there is so little information about it around now.

hmmm... MQ2 for LoN card game?.................................Auto run senarios?..........(rerun till win)?..........

..........who knows, someone just might.........

In addition to the permanent scenarios Daybreak also offers monthly scenarios which offer different rewards:

LoN monthly scenario rewards

01 Beware of Ogres Scenario: Knuckle Ornament of the Void (6EQP12) (HtH)
02 Hearts Aflutter Scenario: Staff Ornament of the Void (6EQP6) (1HB)
03 Master Brewer Scenario: Great Axe Ornament of the Void (6EQP8) (2HS)
04 Master of Mischief Scenario: Pike Ornament of the Void (6EQP10) (2HP)
05 Spider Queen Scenario: Chalandria's Fang(7EQP8)(summon poison)
This Month >>06 Big Game Hunting Scenario: Moonfang's Cub (7EQP6) (black panther familiar)<<
07 Mechamatic Guardian Scenario: Mechamatic Remote Control (6EQP14) (clockwork familiar)
08 Sporali Mind Meld Scenario: Combine Arming Sword Ornament (7EQP10) (1HS)
09 Kaggy Krup Scenario: Unwritten Glyph (10EQP4)
10 Scary Scarecrows Scenario: Nimbus of the Burning Pyrilen (5EQP3)
11 Giant Problems Scenario: Unwritten Glyph (10EQP4)
12 Saving Frostfell Scenario: Discordian Great Mace Ornament (5EQP13) (Discordant Great Mace Ornament 2HB)

The monthly scenarios allow you to win 4 times once with each class of cards.

Really glad this is here and handy now - with LoN shutting down in a few months I'm using it to work through scenarios with items I might like before it poofs. Thought I would give it a little bump to maybe assist others in not missing out.

Strategy - Legends of Norrath scenario reward loot cards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back