• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - PL 51-85 3 hours This WEEKEND! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
Create a RAF and use 51/50 button

51-57 - PoNightmare (PoP)
58-65 - BoT (PoP) (Note: 60+, join group with RAF and Mass kill everything with 90)
65-75 - Vergalid Mines (TSS) (Note: do keyquest for lower vergalid and you can stay here till 80!)

OPTION 1 76-85 - Tosk / Kaesora Library (SoD) - Anywhere is good, but 80+ I like to go camp Drop of Dread (AC Aug) in Library.
OPTION 2 76+ - HoT Taskadds
or
OPTION 3 BOTH! (Note: requires lots of money lol...)

This is my grind guide, that I've personally taken about 5 toons through now. Also, since its double Exp this weekend i'd highly recommend Vergalid Mines for AA grinding in mid 70s, unless you are on Drinal, then stay the hell away from my zone!

INSANE EXP THIS WEEKEND!
Lvl 75 character
Vergalid hotzone 150% exp mod
RAF Bonus 300% exp mod
Double EXP 200% exp mod
Potion of Adv. 200% exp mod

Guess who is going to hit 30 AAs every pull... Incoming Screenshots on Friday!

Reserved for self indulging, I'm awesome, screenshots... Damn sony and their 30 AA cap... need to make my pulls smaller LOL, went about 15 mobs too many.

ultrapl1.jpg

ultrapl2.jpg

Last edited:
51-85 Should not be a problem in 3-4 hours with a T4 toon. My post was a casual grind in 6 ish hours trying to find the best possible methods. Now fully t4 geared + more AA. /cake

I think you are over cap on exp bonus though. I want think I remember seeing 800% is max server will allow. But I love seeing people finding the best possible methods for this. /props

Bumpage just because I want to brag about my new awesome screenshots from Super PL Sessions lol. I don't want to say my actual AA count now, because it would be easily found on eqplayers.com, but lets just say this SS was taken mid-day and I have WAYYYYYYYYY MORE now.

Damn this is amazing, I'm not yet able to power level like you are Noob. But it's been a productive weekend and my Shadowknight is 86, Shaman 87, Bard 85 and Mage 84. All of them were in the high 70's or low 80's to start with. Gotten about 500+ AA's as well split between them all. So not bad for someone that is on his way to 90 I'd say. Can't wait to try your method and really power level. What I'm doing doesn't even come close to comparison.

Finished PLing, from start of double weekend and now, threw in a couple afk macros for sleeping and daytime (I have a family and don't play much during the day). End result in 1 week, Level 90, 3k + AA. I'd say its my personal best time, last time taking a little over 2 weeks, but that's without RAF and double exp weekend.

Just an FYI.. The following is not quite correct, for purposes of adding all the bonuses together.

For those who dont know why, to prevent people from going "WTF Why i as getting 5% AA per kill now i'm only getting 55% not 85%, you lied blahblahblah.

INSANE EXP THIS WEEKEND!
Lvl 75 character
Vergalid hotzone 150% exp mod
RAF Bonus 300% exp mod
Double EXP 200% exp mod
Potion of Adv. 200% exp mod

When listed like this, it is assumed you would be adding them together. The 150% is really just a 50% boost over the 100% you already get, the raf 300% is a 200% boost over the base 100% etc, so to find the actual increase just reduce all of them by 100% and add those together to see your actual increase.

Still.

INSANE EXP THIS WEEKEND!
Lvl 75 character
Vergalid hotzone 50% exp mod
RAF Bonus 200% exp mod
Double EXP 100% exp mod
Potion of Adv. 100% exp mod

A 450% increase in base xp (or 5.5x xp) is just insane to stack together!

--

Awesome Job with the PL pics noob, its very impressive. I'm leveling/gearing/AAing my SK myself at the moment so nothing so crazy this weekend, still, i've gotten him and other toons leveled and AA'd more. Started a RAF for the wife and bought HoT so it could come group for mega XP and have doubled my SK's AA with ease. I did NOT play all weekend.

The best part about RAF is when "double xp" goes away (its not really double when stacking bonus, as shown above) because its only really +100% to base, you will not see that big of a drop on the RAF toons (going from x4 to x3 experience, not accounting for potions, or x3 to x2 for the recruiter).

lol, I was never very good with math, but what Lucent says does make sense. I also believe , I was well over the cap with my multipliers. All I know is an yellow or red con (grouped with a 90) was netting me a full AA point per kill, which was pretty damn crazy when pulling 50+ mob trains.

Strategy - PL 51-85 3 hours This WEEKEND!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back