• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Melee

Plugin - MQ2Melee (1 Viewer)

Got it to work Crystane, was updating wizard and testing with magician... that's why I couldn't get it to work haha /hide

Added a little part for the Thoughtfreeze though, cause it was constantly casting:

Rich (BB code):
!${Target.Buff[Thoughtfreeze Effect].ID}

Last edited:
Shadowknight holy and down shits. It buffs Steadfast Stance and Grelleth's because KISS seems to stall on these buffs. I also have it cast glyphs against named. Added invis check for downshits. Cleric merc switches to Reactive on named and it cycles between several defensive disciplines as needed as well.

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Steadfast Stance Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}>80 && ${Cast.Ready[Steadfast Stance Rk. II]} && ${Spell[Steadfast Stance Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Steadfast Stance Rk. II" gem11 -invis
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Grelleth's Skin Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}>80 && ${Cast.Ready[Grelleth's Skin Rk. II]} && ${Spell[Grelleth's Skin Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Grelleth's Skin Rk. II" gem10 -invis

holyshit0=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Reavers]}) /alt act 1452
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Grelleth's Carapace Rk. II]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /disc Grelleth's Carapace Rk. II
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bonebrood Mantle]} && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Grelleth's Carapace Rk. II]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /disc Bonebrood Mantle
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bonebrood Mantle]} && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Grelleth's Carapace Rk. II]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /disc unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II
holyshit4=/if (${Target.Named} && !${Me.Song[Lich Sting Recourse].ID}) /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing"|Item
holyshit5=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Visage of Death]}) /alt act 9403
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harm Touch]}) /multiline ; /alt act 6000 ; /alt act 1277 ; /alt act 651 ; /alt act 3822
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Leech Touch]}) /alt act 87
holyshit8=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Gift of the Quick Spear]}) /multiline ; /alt act 2034 ; /alt act 1278
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Scarlet Blade]} && ${Me.Buff[Visage of Death].ID}) /disc "Scarlet Blade Rk. II"
holyshit10=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of the Cataclysm]}) /alt act 7019
holyshit11=/if (${Target.Named} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of the Cataclysm]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction]}) /alt act 589
holyshit12=/if (${Target.Named} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of the Cataclysm]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Courage]}) /alt act 5000
holyshit13=/if (!${Target.Named} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Balanced]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Cleric]}) /stance balanced
holyshit14=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Reactive]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Cleric]}) /stance reactive

Last edited:
Two questions. First, which is correct as I have seen both:
${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} or ${Me.Combat}

Second, I would like to make a downshit for my enchanter to cast the spell "Shadowed Rune" if a named mob appears in the xtarget window. Can anyone help me out with this?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a place I can find all the syntax for the various things you can include in mq2melee like Me.CombatAbilityReady, Me.Endurance, Target.Distance, etc? I'd like to learn more.
Also I have seen both:
Rich (BB code):
(${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.Named} ...

and simply:
Rich (BB code):
${Target.Named}

included in these codes. Do you need to have both or would ${Target.Named} suffice to trigger a holy on a named mob only? Thanks.

Didnt notice this post until now. Here are the differences:
Me.CombatState is the "crossed swords" icon on your target/person indicator that lets you know if you are in combat, cooldown, out of combat regen. If anything at all is aggro on you, you will have Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT].
Melee.Combat means you have /attack on. (holyshits check for this in order to fire, if you do not /attack on, holyshit does not fire ever. Conversely: downshits never fire during /attack on)

So that is why downshits that you want to fire during combat must have that Me.CombatState check.

Target.Named already knows it is an npc. However, that Target.Named is very outdated and inaccurate. If you are willing to try new things, you can check out mq2bot where I have some new TLO/members that provide better detail. Bot.Named should know if it is a real named. and Bot.QuestMob should know if it is a vendor or banker or merchant or a quest giver. It adds a new TLO called "Bot" and it has many new members such as:

Format is Bot.Member, ie. ${Bot.Named}
Rich (BB code):
Named : BoolType Enhanced Target.Named that is much more accurate in post PoP era content.
QuestMob : BoolType Is target a quest giver/vendor/etc? 
Slowed : TickType Is target slowed?
Rooted : TickType Is target rooted?
Mezzed : TickType Is target mezzed?
Crippled : TickType Is target crippled?
Malod : TickType Is target malod?
Tashed : TickType Is target tashed?
Snared : TickType Is target snared?
Hasted : TickType Is target hasted?
Freeze : TickType Does target have mindfreeze effect line on it? 
DeepSleep : TickType Does target have Deep Sleep debuff on? 
SpellGem : IntType Current casting SpellGem (1-12). Returns 13 if item is casting.
SpellETA : IntType Current time in tenths of a second until current cast is complete.
CastReady : BoolType Are you ready to cast a spell? Returns FALSE if in global cooldown. 
Facing : SpawnType Am I facing mob within 5 degrees? Bot.Facing[#] will change 5 to whatever you put there.
FacingMe : SpawnType Is mob facing within 5 degrees of me? Bot.FacingMe[#] will change 5 to whatever you put there.

I see a few other posts on this thread as I read back that could benefit from those such as the "mindfreeze" effect and someone asked about if mob is slowed. You could use it to reduce spam in your window from trying to cast spells/aa/items before you can. Or you could use it to only cast AA nukes during global cooldown when you cant use a spell yet to max your dps. ie. (!${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Bot.CastReady}) /alt act whatever

Anyway, it is an option if you want more fidelity. There is an mq2bot thread in the plugins forum with the details with all the info on it.

This is the code I've been using for my Wiz for the last couple of years. From time to time it stops working (right after a patch) but I've always been able to get it working again, thanks in part to the help I get here. However, after this last patch, it just doesn't want to work. The spells wont fire. I tried turning them into Holyshits, with attack on and still nothing. Any ideas?

Rich (BB code):
[MQ2Melee]
begging=1
enrage=1
facing=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
infuriate=1
plugin=1
pothealfast=0
pothealover=0
resume=20
standup=1
stickrange=75
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Will]}) /casting "Force of Will"
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]}) /casting "Banestrike"
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Ice]}) /casting "Force of Ice"
downshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Flame]}) /casting "Force of Flame"
downshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[Chain of the Kindred Scale]}) /casting "Chain of the Kindred Scale"|item
version=6.060

This is the code I've been using for my Wiz for the last couple of years. From time to time it stops working (right after a patch) but I've always been able to get it working again, thanks in part to the help I get here. However, after this last patch, it just doesn't want to work. The spells wont fire. I tried turning them into Holyshits, with attack on and still nothing. Any ideas?

Maskoi says there is a problem with the Downs not working after the last patch. They are working on a fix.

Thank you.

Edit - I thought maybe I didn't have the right copy of Melee or something simple like that, it's happened before :-)

I'm trying to make a downshit to summon shurikens on my monk. I made this downshit as my first attempt, I've never tried to make them before. It chain casts on the bracer until I stop it. If someone could tell me what is wrong, that would be great.

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[=Summoned:Shuriken of Quellious ]}<6 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat}) /multiline ; /casting "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps" item ; /timed 15 /autoinventory

I'm really trying to learn how to do these so I don't have to bother folks, hehe.

I think your item spacing is fooked up (${FindItemCount[=Summoned:Shuriken of Quellious ]} try ${FindItemCount[=Summoned: Shuriken of Quellious]} you need a space after : and remove the space after quellious

Last edited:
Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[=Summoned:Shuriken of Quellious ]}<6 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat}) /multiline ; /casting "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps" item ; /timed 15 /autoinventory

I'm really trying to learn how to do these so I don't have to bother folks, hehe.

Maybe change your finditemcount to:
${FindItemCount[Shuriken of Quellious ]}

According to the TLO for FindItemCount
"int FindItemCount[name] Count of items on character by partial name match"
"int FindItemCount[=name] Count of items on character by exact name match"

And maybe try to change out "/casting "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps" item" to /useitem "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps"

I chopped it down to this and it is still chain casting. I tried it with /useitem and /casting .

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[=Shuriken of Quellious]}<1 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat}) /useitem "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps"

downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[=Shuriken of Quellious]}<1 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat}) /casting "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps"

I'm trying to make a downshit to summon shurikens on my monk. I made this downshit as my first attempt, I've never tried to make them before. It chain casts on the bracer until I stop it. If someone could tell me what is wrong, that would be great.

Rich (BB code):

You're looking for item Summoned:Shuriken of Quellious, but in your code there you have =, so it's looking for the item "=Summoned:Shiruken of Quellious" which never exists. Try this:

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[Summoned:Shuriken of Quellious]}<6 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat}) /multiline ; /casting "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps" item ; /timed 15 /autoinventory

I have it down to two casts now, I think it is not swapping the items to inventory fast enough. It summons a small bag for Shurikens and 4 20 shuriken stacks. it inventories on bag and one stack, by that time it is casting again. After that cast finishes it stops, but still has items on the cursor.

How would I delay it cast the second time so it would see the shurikens in inventory? After it starts the second cast, if I duck it breaks the recast cycle, but stuff is still on the cursor. I believe this is because the autoinventory was interrupted.

On further testing /autoinventory only puts one of each item/stack into inventory per command. I also took out the /timed statement and that didn't stop the second cast.

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of to do is to do something like:

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[Summoned:Shuriken of Quellious]}<6 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Cursor.ID})  /casting "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps" item
downshit1=/if (${Cursor.ID}==${FindItem[Summoned:Shuriken of Quellious].ID}) /autoinventory

I finally got it to work correctly with this:

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[Summoned: Shuriken of Quellious]}<6 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Cursor.ID})  /casting "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps" item
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Cursor.ID}==${FindItem[Pouch of Quellious].ID}) /autoinventory
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (${Cursor.ID}==${FindItem[Summoned: Shuriken of Quellious].ID}) /autoinventory

it was missing a space in front of Shuriken on the one you posted. On the /autoinventory for the Shurikens it wouldn't move the pouch to inventory so I made another downshit. Now it casts once then stops until it gets down to 5 shurikens and recasts.

To Parkview,

most things breaking is from changes in TLO or broken TLO's. Meaning some conditional checks done by /if are not getting back the correct values as designed before a patch.
To troubleshoot such things I make little macros where I test code. My best advice is, you do the same.
Simple make a test.mac

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
/target ${Me}
/delay 10
/echo Combatstate ${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]}
/echo TargetType ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}
/echo Moveingstate ${Me.Moving}
/echo TargetPctHPs ${Target.PctHPs}<97
/echo Item ready? ${Cast.Ready[Chain of the Kindred Scale]}
/echo Testing if /casting works
/casting "Chain of the Kindred Scale"|item
/delay 30
/echo Has an item been cast?
/end

In game simple use /mac test and look what results you get for the conditions and compare if the results MQ2 gets are correct.
e.g. this test mac will target yourself, so the check ${Target.PctHPs} should give you a value in return. If it returns NULL this TLO is broken
Each single condition can break the whole downshit.

Note this applies for plugins as well, just you cant check them as easy as you can for macrocode.

Crystane.

To Parkview,

most things breaking is from changes in TLO or broken TLO's. Meaning some conditional checks done by /if are not getting back the correct values as designed before a patch.
To troubleshoot such things I make little macros where I test code. My best advice is, you do the same.
Simple make a test.mac

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
/target ${Me}
/delay 10
/echo Combatstate ${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]}
/echo TargetType ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}
/echo Moveingstate ${Me.Moving}
/echo TargetPctHPs ${Target.PctHPs}<97
/echo Item ready? ${Cast.Ready[Chain of the Kindred Scale]}
/echo Testing if /casting works
/casting "Chain of the Kindred Scale"|item
/delay 30
/echo Has an item been cast?
/end

In game simple use /mac test and look what results you get for the conditions and compare if the results MQ2 gets are correct.
e.g. this test mac will target yourself, so the check ${Target.PctHPs} should give you a value in return. If it returns NULL this TLO is broken
Each single condition can break the whole downshit.

Note this applies for plugins as well, just you cant check them as easy as you can for macrocode.

Crystane.

You can also do this in game by just typing the code in for instance : /echo ${Me.PctHPs} will display in your MQ2 window the result. I do that often when troubleshooting, just /echo or /g and see what it returns. Helps tremendously in debugging code.

I'm trying to set up a holyshit on my chanter to keep Horrifying Visage on my groups main tank when in combat. It is a short (1 minute agro multiplier) Would something like this work?

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (!${TankName.Buff[Horrifying Visage].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Cast.Ready[Horrifying Visage]} && ${Spell[Horrifying Visage].Stacks}) /multiline ; /target ${TankName.CleanName} ; /casting "Horrifying Visage" gem4

The tank is in group and running netbots plugin.

You can also do this in game by just typing the code in for instance : /echo ${Me.PctHPs} will display in your MQ2 window the result. I do that often when troubleshooting, just /echo or /g and see what it returns. Helps tremendously in debugging code.

Great note, I would piggy back on this as well; setup EQ to allow you to cut and paste as well. I find something I want to test on this site or elsewhere and I type /echo alt+F11 (this is what I setup for my pasting into EQ)

You can set this up through your in-game options.

I'm trying to set up a holyshit on my chanter to keep Horrifying Visage on my groups main tank when in combat. It is a short (1 minute agro multiplier) Would something like this work?

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (!${TankName.Buff[Horrifying Visage].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Cast.Ready[Horrifying Visage]} && ${Spell[Horrifying Visage].Stacks}) /multiline ; /target ${TankName.CleanName} ; /casting "Horrifying Visage" gem4

The tank is in group and running netbots plugin.

I was trying to do somethng similar. When I try /echo (!${TankName.Buff[Horrifying Visage].ID}) it will return NULL when it should return TRUE or FALSE. Not sure how to check for other members' buffs.

The Buff Member is part of the Character type. You can only get to the Character type using Target or Me TLO. The Spawn Type does not inherit the Character type.

You can use the following to get to Buff:

${Me.Buff[Horrifying Visage].ID} or ${Target.Buff[Horrifying Visage].ID}

Other than that I am not aware of a way to access the Buff member. I know this doesn't help in solving your problem, but just trying to shed a little light.

Nope. If you wanted to do a Holyshit checking another character other than yourself it would have to be something like This:
This assumes you have the Tank marked as tank in group roles.

holyshit0=/if (${Group.MainTank.Name.Equal[${Target.CleanName}]} && !${Target.Buff[Horrifying Visage].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Cast.Ready[Horrifying Visage]} && ${Spell[Horrifying Visage].Stacks}) /multiline ; /target ${TankName.CleanName} ; /casting "Horrifying Visage" gem4

Last edited:
Can you check everyone in the group? I let KA do that for me, but just trying to learn some of these tags for the future. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I just tried to check this and got some errors.

I did /echo (${Group.Maintank.Name.Equal[${Target.CleanName}]} && !${Target.Buff[Horrifying Visage].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Cast.Ready[Horrifying Visage]} && ${Spell[Horrifying Visage].Stacks})

Got No such 'group' member 'MainTank'

(NULL && !NULL && 100>30 && FALSE && TRUE)

I just tried to check this and got some errors.

I did /echo (${Group.Maintank.Name.Equal[${Target.CleanName}]} && !${Target.Buff[Horrifying Visage].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Cast.Ready[Horrifying Visage]} && ${Spell[Horrifying Visage].Stacks})

Got No such 'group' member 'MainTank'

(NULL && !NULL && 100>30 && FALSE && TRUE)

Case sensitive. change Maintank to MainTank.

Does Kissassist have to be running, or do I just need to /plugin mq2melee in order for this to work?

Something must be automatically making these files because I have them for all my characters in my mq2 folder.

I haven't been able to get any of them to work for my rogue yet - I started looking into this because I would be on running KA on my heroic berzerker and he would click every combat ability that was available to him as they were ready. My rogue would hit BS every time it was ready, only cast Thieves Eyes, not really click combat abilities very fast.. it seemed very different.

I wanted at the very least to get holdout blade to work on my rogue. The following is my .ini file, and I can't get it to work. I've tried the suggestions you put in the faq about /alias /melee /melee same results.

[MQ2Rez]
Accept=0
Soundfile=E:\mq2\Release\mq2rez.wav
[MQ2Melee]
holyflag0=1

holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Holdout Blade Rk. III]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /Disc Holdout Blade Rk. III

That's the file from top to bottom.

Do you know how I would need to operate these? Do I need to be running Kissassist, or just have the mq2melee loaded, and.. if I make changes, do I need to /plugin mq2melee ??

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the syntax that I have works,

/disc Holdout Blade Rk. III

I copy/pasted into eq and it activates the combat ability.

the casting sytax you suggested gives me error message, the disc syntax doesn't do anything (I'm assuming the quotes throw it off). Just can't get it to work in EQ..

Do you know how I would need to operate these? Do I need to be running Kissassist, or just have the mq2melee loaded, and.. if I make changes, do I need to /plugin mq2melee ??

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the syntax that I have works, the sytax you suggested gives me error messages. Just can't get it to work in EQ..

You do not need KissAssist running. You obviously need MacroQuest running with the /plugin mq2melee loaded.

If you edit your ini file and then want to test it in the game just type /melee reload.

I had to unload the plugin, then reload it... now it works... without KA.. very nice!

- - - Updated - - -

OK, last problem... hopefully.. Thief's Vision Rk. III is not fireing... Pretty sure I have this right since the buff is in the song window.

[MQ2Rez]
Accept=0
[MQ2Melee]
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1

holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Holdout Blade Rk. III]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /disc Holdout Blade Rk. III
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Song[Thief's Vision Rk. III].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /disc Thief's Vision Rk. III

Thief's Vision not working, Holdout Blade working like a champ though.

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out... needed a ! in front of that.

[MQ2Rez]
Accept=0
[MQ2Melee]
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1

holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Holdout Blade Rk. III]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /disc Holdout Blade Rk. III
holyshit1=/if (!${Me.Song[Thief's Vision Rk. III].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /disc Thief's Vision Rk. III

Totally works.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Another Question -

Trying to /disc deceit but I need the target of target to NOT be me.

I'm not real familiar the this stuffs syntax, but doesn't the ! in front of the $ mean it would be false, or not true? For instance !${Me.Song[Thief's Vision Rk. III].ID} - The ! means it declaring if it's not true/there, right?

Turn off some things?

Is there anyway to turn off some of the stuff that comes with MQ2 melee? I have the holyshit/downshit shut off, but I think the MQ2melee stuff still is turned on.

Any help would be appreciated, also with the above question.

I've found a new wrinkle on the downshit I wrote (with a lot of help) for my monk to summon shurikens. When it gets down to 5 it immeadiatly begins to summon more. This is normally right after he has tagged a mob. The cast time on the item is 25 seconds, so he gets the snot pounded out of him while it casts. Most of the time there is enough knockback that the cast fails and he starts again. Any help straightening this out would be greatly appreciated.

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[Summoned: Shuriken of Quellious]}<6 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Cursor.ID})  /casting "Silver Moon Wrist Wraps" item
downshit1=/if (${Cursor.ID}==${FindItem[Pouch of Quellious].ID}) /destroy
downshit2=/if (${Cursor.ID}==${FindItem[Summoned: Shuriken of Quellious].ID}) /autoinventory

Plugin - MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back