• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Melee

Plugin - MQ2Melee (1 Viewer)

2 things. I use the shambot macro for my shammy, but was trying to use holyshit to click bp everytime its up and have the rogue merc assist at 95 % but I cant get neither to work, I assume its because he dont autoattack - whats a good way to do this??

you want to click bp every time it's up
I use this to keep my BP up, if I am fighting a named mob only
Rich (BB code):
/if (${Target.Named} && ${Cast.Ready[120220]}) /casting "Abstruse Soulbound Breastplate"|Chest
[FONT=&quot]But this would keep it up if I was fighting anything, all you will need to do is switch my BP out for yours
[/FONT]
Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[120220]}) /casting "Abstruse Soulbound Breastplate"|Chest
[FONT=&quot]you want your rogue merc assist at 95 %
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maskoi posted on first page of this thread[/FONT]
Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=95 && ${Me.Mercenary.Equal[Active]}) /mercassist
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Did you all ready try this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
FYI I have NOT USED A fighting Merc, so I don't know about the " I assume its because he don't auto attack "[/FONT] part of you question.

QUESTION Dose the shammy fight or just cast in your needs?, might need to use i don't no may be, manna & HP drop as a trigger for the BP, if you only cast.

Last edited:
Thanks- works great :)

Just one thing to note, I have to have attack on for the shammy, or holyshit dont work it seems, to be "in combat" is not enough, but no problem I just switch auto assist on.

Thanks- works great :)

Just one thing to note, I have to have attack on for the shammy, or holyshit dont work it seems, to be "in combat" is not enough, but no problem I just switch auto assist on.

Turn off auto assist and see if it works in downshits

so I've been trying to get
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Spell[Haste].Stacks} && !${Me.Spell[Haste].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Dark Cloak of the Sky"|Back

0998= "Haste" (Tried swapping the id for spellname and back and forth)

to work but currently all it does is chain click the cloak, which though functional, is annoying as crap. I'm apparently missing something.. The cloak is instant click and is a "spell" haste .. but goes to "song" bar so I'm thinking I'm missing/confused a tag for it to detect that I have the buff on.

I have tried switching it to me.song and a few other variations but haven't nailed it down yet, if anyone has an Idea it would be much appreciated, though I haven't given up trying to fix it myself, so I could possible find a solution soon and if I do I'll edit it in here.

edit: I think that's what it was originally and I changed it to Me.song then me.spell, I'll give it another go around and see if anything changes though! vvvvvvvvvv

Last edited:
Yeah changed it /melee load 'd it and tried it again with buff and it still spams .. does the Me.Buff look at all buffs or is there a seperate filter for buffs that go to the song bar?

Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Spell[Haste].Stacks} && !${Me.Song[Haste].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Dark Cloak of the Sky"|Back

Seems to work now.. oddly enough I had that earlier, but I think someone cast augmentation on me and it stopped clicking because it doesn't stack and I didn't notice until after I had already changed it trying to figure out what the fuck.. then I changed Me.Song to Me.Spell cause I brainfarted on what was there before.

Ah well looks like all is good to go now, thanks Maskoi!

Zerker Aura

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Bloodlust Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Bloodlust Aura].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance} >=200 ) /disc Bloodlust Aura

Blatantly ripped off from other aura ones. Only thing added was to make sure you have enough END to activate the disc

Respite Disc

Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if ( ${Me.PctEndurance}<25 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Respite Rk. ii]} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0 && !${Me.Invis} ) /disc Respite rk. ii

Fixed the problems with my Respite downshit. It will now work as intended. Activating Respite whenever possible. You could slap this one down as Melee and Hybrid as they all get Respite.

Last edited:
You were off to a good start. Easiest way is to drop in target health range so he just casts it at the beginning of the fight. You will need to tweak it for your beasty but this way he will cast it when the mob's hps are between 85% and 98%. You can lower or raise it to fine tune it after a couple of fights.
Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>85 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Me.SpellReady[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II]}) /casting "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"

I would suspect that if one has inspect buffs taking effect on them they could improve this snippet by the following

Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>85 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Me.SpellReady[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II]} && {Me.LAInspectBuffs} && !${Target.Buff[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II]} ) /casting "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"

Rich (BB code):
holyshit2=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>85 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Me.SpellReady[Sha's Reprisal Rk. II]} && !{Me.LAInspectBuffs} ) /casting "Sha's Reprisal Rk. II"

The first one checks if the group has a leader with inspect buffs (because ${Me.LAInspectBuffs} gives you the ranks of your current leader not you). It makes sure when the debuff lands that it stops trying to cast it. The second one is the original but with an addition that makes it take effect only when inspect buffs leader AA is not present.

Last edited:
I'm going to go through the aura downshits for all classes and add a mana/end check so when you die you don't sit there and chain cast. I've put up with that annoyance on my own toons long enough. It also looks like crap when you're bound in GL and are chaining it.

Sypderz

Here are the downshits from my enchanter

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if ((${Me.PctMana}>30) && !${Me.Aura[Learner's Aura].Equal[Learner's Aura]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Learner's Aura Rk. III"|gem12
downshit1=/if ((${Me.PctMana}>30) && !${Me.Aura[Mana Recursion Aura Rk. II].Equal[Mana Recursion Aura Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II"|gem11
downshit2=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Eldritch Rune]} && ${Spell[Eldritch Rune].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Eldritch Rune" alt
downshit3=/if ((${Me.PctMana}>30) && ${Spell[Polyspectral Rune Rk. II].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spectral Unity Rk. II" gem10
downshit4=/if ((${Me.PctMana}>30) && ${Spell[Voice of Forethought Rk. II].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Voice of Forethought Rk. II" gem11
downshit5=/if ((${Me.PctMana}>30) && ${Spell[Hastening of Novak Rk. II].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Hastening of Novak Rk. II" gem12
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense VIII].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spellward Knuckleguard" rightfinger
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes II].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Mooto's Ragged Cloak" back
downshit8=/if ((${Me.PctMana}>30) && !${Me.Buff[Manastorm Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting 27016|gem10
downshit9=/if (${Spell[Soothing Breath III].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Sork's Aural Attenuator" rightear
downshit10=/if (${Spell[Expanding Mind III].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Knight Captain's Gold Belt" waist
downshit11=/if (${Spell[Knowledge of the Past VI].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Energized Feedback Loop" leftfinger
downshit12=/if (${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill IV].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Striped Gnomish Epaulets" shoulders

This is what I use for my mage-

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Knowledge of the Past VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Knowledge of the Past VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Rosch's Metal Stud"|item
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Salik's Expansive Mind].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Salik's Expansive Mind].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Raztupit's Segmented Belt"|item
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle"|item
downshit3=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=90 && ${Me.Mercenary.Equal[Active]}) /mercassist
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Shield of Dreams].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Shield of Dreams].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Shield of Dreams"
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Cognitive Guardian].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Cognitive Guardian].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Cognitive Guardian"
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Spectral Symbiosis Recourse II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Spectral Symbiosis Recourse II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spectral Symbiosis Rk. II"
downshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[121090]}) /casting "Ambiguous Conjuredflame Robe"|Item
downshit8=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Frenzied Burnout]}) /casting "Frenzied Burnout"
downshit9=/if (${Spell[Circle of Dreamfire Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Circle of Dreamfire Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Circle of Dreamfire Rk. II"
Downshit10=/if (${Me.PctMana} <80 && !${Me.Buff[Gather Potential Rk. II].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Gather Potential Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Gather Potential Rk. II"

Last edited by a moderator:
here's what I use for the rogue. if anyone has any suggestions on the downshits in terms of conditions that would allow me to not have to click hide off but still keep him from casting when its not safe... thinking like not a me.invis but rather a check for NPC that would attack? Anyway, probably my poison summoning clickies will be the popular piece out of here :)

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Bite of the Shissar Poison VIII].ID} && ${FindItemCount[Consigned Bite of the Shissar XVI]} > 0 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /potionbelt Activate 1
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.State.NotEqual[FEIGN]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Thane Ring" pack12
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone III].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spelltorrent Ring" item
downflag3=1
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Soothing Breath III].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Guardian's Pauldrons" item
downflag4=1
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes III].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Darsia's Cloak" item
downflag5=1
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance VIII].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Soulmage's Veil" item
downflag6=1
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Dragorn War Mask].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Dragorn War Mask" pack12
downflag7=1
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Heart of the Void].Stacks[20]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Venegeful Mail of the Void" chest
downflag11=1
downshit11=/if (${Me.Pet.Name.Equal[#Troolker`s_familiar00]}) /pet get lost

;Checks if there are less than 1 stack of the poison before summoning
downflag12=1
downshit12=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Cast.Ready[Lucid Stealthinfused Leggings]} && ${FindItemCount[Consigned Bite of the Shissar XVI]} < 20) /multiline ; /casting "Lucid Stealthinfused Leggings" legs ; /timed 20 /autoinventory
downflag13=1
downshit13=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Cast.Ready[Chalandria's Fang]} && ${FindItemCount[Concentrated Chalandria's Bite XVI]}<20) /multiline ; /casting "Chalandria's Fang" pack12 ; /timed 10 /autoinventory

holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Backstab"]}) /doability "Backstab"
holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Thorny Shield].Stacks[20]}) /casting "Cloak of Thorns" pack12
holyflag2=1
holyshit2=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of the Rake]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<94) /casting "Fundament: Second Spire of the Rake" alt
holyflag3=1
holyshit3=/if (${Spell[Grim Aura].Stacks[20]}) /casting "Reaper's Ring" pack12
holyflag4=1
holyshit4=/if (${Spell[Thief's Eyes].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Song[Thief's Eyes].ID} && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc Thief's Eyes
holyflag5=1
holyshit5=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Speed}>50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ligament Slice]} && ${Target.Distance}<50 && ${Melee.Combat}) /alt activate 672
holyflag6=1
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Cast.Ready[Lucid Stealthinfused Coat]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<94) /casting "Lucid Stealthinfused Coat"|Chest
holyflag7=1
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Frenzied Stabbing Discipline]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<94) /disc Frenzied Stabbing Discipline

here's what I use for the rogue. if anyone has any suggestions on the downshits in terms of conditions that would allow me to not have to click hide off but still keep him from casting when its not safe... thinking like not a me.invis but rather a check for NPC that would attack? Anyway, probably my poison summoning clickies will be the popular piece out of here :)

Rich (BB code):
downflag13=1
downshit13=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Cast.Ready[Chalandria's Fang]} && ${FindItemCount[Concentrated Chalandria's Bite XVI]}<20) /multiline ; /casting "Chalandria's Fang" pack12 ; /timed 10 /autoinventory
i do love this one and will be using it, thanks

suggestions for conditions that would allow you to not have to click hide off but still keep him from casting when its not safe,

is there a short time buff you only click in combat,

just thinking out loud here.
if it was me with my paly i could use a check to see if i had the buff steely stance on me and i am not in combat, then because it only last 4 min the chances are mobs are dead if i still have that buff but not fighting so its safe to do some casting, would that help?

I spend alot of time in Field of Scale so keeping my Iksar Illusion up is important to me. Therefore I've managed to make this downshit that only keeps it up while in Field of Scale. Theoretically if your buff falls below 5 minutes (50 ticks) it should recast it so you are never without the illusion on. I may look at a way to update it so it works in all FOS-theme zones.

Rich (BB code):
downflag15=1
downshit15=/if (${Zone.Name.Equal[Field of Scale]} && ${FindItem[=Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar].Name.Equal[Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar]} && ${Spell[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].Stacks[50]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar"|Item

Basically it checks if you're in FOS. If you have the Illusion clicky on you and hopefully if your buff goes below 50 ticks (5 minutes) before casting :)

im sure im driving everyone crazy with the shear number of questions i ask but you guys are all so helpful. im trying to add to my necro's ini file a holyshit for when my pet goes below a certain amount of health the necro will use his replenish companion aa which would be alt act 418

thanks alot guys

im sure im driving everyone crazy with the shear number of questions i ask but you guys are all so helpful. im trying to add to my necro's ini file a holyshit for when my pet goes below a certain amount of health the necro will use his replenish companion aa which would be alt act 418

thanks alot guys

if you are not meleeing you might wanna make it a downshit instead

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Refresh Companion]}) /alt activate 418

Rich (BB code):
This should activate your AA if pet goes below 50% health. However you will want to make sure that ${Me.Pet.PctHPs} works (returning a number between 0 and 100 when your pet is out) as I'm not sure that part is 100% correct without testing

thanks AH your always very helpful will red cent ya again for this one once i red cent someone else whole spread it around bit. :)

hehe hey guys me again :) ok now im trying to get my bard to use his epic anytime the timer is up on it the epic is called prismatic dragon blade and the effect it uses it called kinsong.

obviously want it as a holyshit during a fight.

Thanks again as always your all very helpful :)

hehe hey guys me again :) ok now im trying to get my bard to use his epic anytime the timer is up on it the epic is called prismatic dragon blade and the effect it uses it called kinsong.

obviously want it as a holyshit during a fight.

Thanks again as always your all very helpful :)

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=1
holyshit0=/if (${FindItem[=Prismatic Dragon Blade].TimerReady}=0) /itemnotify "Prismatic Dragon Blade" rightmouseup

As a holyshit it wont click until you start combat which makes sense since it boosts combat power. ALso not sure if you need to do the MQ2Twist ini stuff but I'm guessing MQ2Twist has some failsafes to stop things from choking when clicking items.

hmm something must not be quite right doesnt seem to be using it still. i dont use my epic as a wielded weapon btw if that makes any diff. just a clicky

hmm something must not be quite right doesnt seem to be using it still. i dont use my epic as a wielded weapon btw if that makes any diff. just a clicky

Do you have MQ2Exchange loaded? If so it should automatically swap it in and click it then swap it back out.

Otherwise you can try your luck with
Rich (BB code):
/casting "Prismatic Dragon Blade"|item

in place of /itemnotify but that may cause MQ2Twist to choke.

Do you have MQ2Exchange loaded? If so it should automatically swap it in and click it then swap it back out.

Otherwise you can try your luck with
Rich (BB code):
/casting "Prismatic Dragon Blade"|item

in place of /itemnotify but that may cause MQ2Twist to choke.

Should always try and use /casting when possible because it uses built in mq2cast support which is a lot more reliable.

Is there a code for summoning - "Summoned: Large Modulation Shard" (aa name Large Modulation Shard) and auto inventory it? and check for existing

Is there a code for summoning - "Summoned: Large Modulation Shard" (aa name Large Modulation Shard) and auto inventory it? and check for existing

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${FindItem[=Summoned: Large Modulation Shard]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Large Modulation Shard]}) /multiline ; /alt activate 598 ; /autoinventory

You will need to load MQ2Cursor for this to work as the /keep command is part of it. If there is some other way to auto-inventory that I've overlooked that does not require the plugin feel free to let me know.

Last edited:
Rich (BB code):
 suggestions for conditions  that would allow you to not have to click hide off but still keep him  from casting when its not safe,

is there a short time buff you only click in combat,

just thinking out loud here. 
if it was me with my paly i could use a check to see if i had the buff steely stance on me and i am not in combat, then because it only last 4 min the chances are mobs are dead if i still have that buff but not fighting so its safe to do some casting, would that help?
Rich (BB code):
My guess would be things like 

${SpawnCount[npc radius ##]}=0 && ${SpawnCount[group radius ##]}=${Group.Members} && ${Me.XTarget}=0

This way you check if no mobs are in an area, your group (if any) is alive and with you and ensures you and your group have no agro? May need some tweaks particularly the group part since I dunno if spawncount counts you as part ofthe group. if so you m ay need to put a -1 after group.members portion.

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${FindItem[=Summoned: Large Modulation Shard]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Large Modulation Shard]}) /multiline ; /alt activate 598 ; /autoinventory

You will need to load MQ2Cursor for this to work as the /keep command is part of it. If there is some other way to auto-inventory that I've overlooked that does not require the plugin feel free to let me know.

Doesent do anything, and when I summon one manually its says-

Failed to parse /if condition '(Summoned Large Modulation Shard && TRUE)', non-numeric encountered

Doesent do anything, and when I summon one manually its says-

Oops... should have been this

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (!${FindItem[=Summoned: Large Modulation Shard]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Large Modulation Shard]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /alt activate 598 ; /autoinventory

I'm assuming its a case of if you DONT have it in your inventory and it's ready you cast it. Also made it check if you're not moving and not invis.

Also I updated my Field of Scale theme mask clicky so that it works in every FoS zone. Unfortunately it's big and bulky but I've tested it and it works.

Rich (BB code):
downflag15=1
downshit15=/if (${Zone.Name.Equal[Field of Scale]} && ${FindItemCount[=Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar]} && ${Spell[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].Stacks[50]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} || ${Zone.Name.Equal[Kaesora Library]} && ${FindItemCount[=Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar]} && ${Spell[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].Stacks[50]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} || ${Zone.Name.Equal[Kaesora Hatchery]} && ${FindItemCount[=Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar]} && ${Spell[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].Stacks[50]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} || ${Zone.Name.Equal[Kurn's Tower]} && ${FindItemCount[=Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar]} && ${Spell[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].Stacks[50]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar"|Item

I havent found any way to shorten it. I was hoping that ()'s would group things together for evaluation so that I could do something like (${Zone.NameEqual[Field of Scale]} || ${Zone.NameEqual[Kaesora Library]} || ${Zone.NameEqual[Kaesora Hatchery]} || ${Zone.NameEqual[Kurn's Tower]}) && Everything else to check for but it was choking and giving me errors.

Last edited:
It works now except it still comes up with an error-

Unparsable in Calculation: 'S'
Failed to parse /if condition '(!Summoned: Large Modulation Shard && TRUE && !FALSE && !FALSE)', non-numeric encountered

It works now except it still comes up with an error-

Unparsable in Calculation: 'S'
Failed to parse /if condition '(!Summoned: Large Modulation Shard && TRUE && !FALSE && !FALSE)', non-numeric encountered

Try !${FindItemCount[=Summoned: Large Modulation Shard]} instead of !${FindItem[=Summoned: Large Modulation Shard]}

Plugin - MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back