• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

anyone has SK mq2melee (1 Viewer)

meeskino

RedCents
71¢
Hi,

anyone got mq2melee for SKs? with latest bite, whithstand etc? if not I'll make one. I been thinking about long time, but I'm so damn lazy I never get myself together for this :)

i have been working on one today. beginner here though.
I did just get it to do AE taunts though. pretty stoked.

[MQ2Rez]
Soundfile=C:\Games\mq2Release1\mq2rez.wav
Accept=1
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
challengefor=1
disarm=1
enrage=1
facing=1
feigndeath=30
gblade=20
harmtouch=0
infuriate=1
melee=15
petassist=0
petengagehps=98
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealfast=0
provile0=atl ablility 822
provoke1=749
provoke2=ageless enmity
provoke3=stream of hatred
provoke4=43607
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=75
slam=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=75
taunt=1
withstand=20
version=7.080
kick=1
plugin=1
range=
bash=1

holyflag0=1

holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[822]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt activate 822

this one is a 105 sk with out TBM, but has his defense discs in the melee INI (I think that is what you are after) along with his lifetaps and other stuff. The defense discs are set up to go off in order, looing to make sure the last one was used before using the next one. Includes using his undead slow, some items, banestrike and whatnot. Note it has a set up for swapping to a "proc slow" 2h weapons if target is not slowed and no slower is in the group (using bandolier) swaps back to his Sowrd N Board when it is slowed.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.Level}>=${Me.Level}+2) /disc Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II
holyshit10=/if (${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Undead]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2018]} && !${Target.Slowed.ID}) /alt activate 2018
holyshit11=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ragged Bite of Agony]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50) /alt activate 1279
holyshit12=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Touch of Falsin Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<90) /casting "Touch of Falsith Rk. II" gem7
holyshit13=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Touch of Holmein]} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Holmein].ID}) /casting "Touch of Holmein" gem10
holyshit14=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Dire Declaration]} && !${Me.SpellReady[Touch of Falsin Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<90) /casting "Dire Declaration" gem3
holyshit15=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Scourge Skin]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50 && ${Target.Named})    /alt activate 7755
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50) /alt activate 15073
holyshit17=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Spear of Vizat]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50) /casting "Spear of Vizat" gem1
holyshit18=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Mindless Hatred]}) /alt activate 732
holyshit19=/if (${Cast.Ready[Blood Drinker's Coating]} && !${Me.Song[Vampiric Aura].ID})   /casting "Blood Drinker's Coating" item
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomscale Mantle]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]} && ${Target.Level}>=${Me.Level}+2) /disc Doomscale Mantle
holyshit20=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Chattering Bones]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50 && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.Level}>=${Me.Level}+2)    /alt activate 3822
holyshit21=/if (!${Bool[${Target.Slowed}]} && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=133167  && !${SpawnCount[pc class shaman radius 50]} && !${SpawnCount[pc class enchanter radius 50]}) /Bandolier Activate Slow
holyshit22=/if (${Bool[${Target.Slowed}]} && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=85195) /Bandolier Activate 1Hand
holyshit23=/if (${Cast.Ready[Necromantic Dragon Bone]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Me.PctAggro}>50)   /casting "Necromantic Dragon Bone" item
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Insolent Influence]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomscale Mantle]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.Level}>=${Me.Level}+2) /disc Insolent Influence
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vizat's Carapace]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomscale Mantle]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Insolent Influence]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.Level}>=${Me.Level}+2) /disc Vizat's Carapace
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Reavers]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vizat's Carapace]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomscale Mantle]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Insolent Influence]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.Level}>=${Me.Level}+2)    /alt activate 1452
holyshit6=/if (${Manifested Etheric Breastplate of the Revenant]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Reavers]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vizat's Carapace]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomscale Mantle]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Insolent Influence]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.Level}>=${Me.Level}+2)    /Casting "Manifested Etheric Breastplate of the Revenant" Item
holyshit7=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Armor of Experience]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reflexive Righteousness]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Holy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Brightwing Mantle Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Armor of Reverence Rk. II]} && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.Level}>=${Me.Level}+2) /Casting "Armor of Experience" ALT
holyshit8=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50) /alt activate 825
holyshit9=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Bond of Bonemaw]} && !${Me.Buff[Bond of Bonemaw].ID}) /casting "Bond of Bonemaw" gem5

different SK , with out his discs in melee

Rich (BB code):
holyshit1=/if (!${Bool[${Target.Slowed}]} && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=133167 && !${SpawnCount[pc group slower]}) /Bandolier Activate Slow
holyshit10=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Touch of Klonda Rk. II]} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Klonda II].ID}) /casting "Touch of Klonda Rk. II" gem6
holyshit11=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Dire Insinuation Rk. II]} && !${Me.SpellReady[Touch of Falsin Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<80) /casting "Dire Insinuation Rk. II" gem3
holyshit12=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Scourge Skin]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50 && ${Target.Named})    /alt activate 7755
holyshit13=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Reavers]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50 && ${Target.Named}) /alt activate 1452
holyshit14=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Spear of Grelleth Rk. II]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50) /casting "Spear of Grelleth Rk. II" gem1
holyshit15=/if (${Cast.Ready[Blood Drinker's Coating]} && !${Me.Song[Vampiric Aura].ID})   /casting "Blood Drinker's Coating" item
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Shield Flash]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<90) /casting "Shield Flash" ALT
holyshit17=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reaver's Bargian]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<70) /casting "Reaver's Bargian" ALT
holyshit18=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Bonemaw's Bite]}) /casting "Bonemaw's Bite" gem8
holyshit2=/if (${Bool[${Target.Slowed}]} && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=23916) /Bandolier Activate 1Hand
holyshit3=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.XTarget}>2 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Spite]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt activate 749
holyshit4=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50) /alt activate 15073
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50) /alt activate 825
holyshit6=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Bond of Ralstok Rk. II]} && !${Me.Buff[Bond of Ralstok Recourse II].ID}) /casting "Bond of Ralstok Rk. II" gem8
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Undead]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2018]} && !${Target.Slowed.ID}) /alt activate 2018
holyshit8=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.XTarget}>2 && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Spite]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Hatred]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt activate 822
holyshit9=/if (${Me.SpellReady[Touch of Falsin Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<80) /casting "Touch of Falsith Rk. II" gem2

trying to get my sk to FD pull. let me know if you see whats wrong with it thanks.

checks to see if i pulled more than one xtarget, and uses hates attraction to seperate one mob (hates attraction = 9400)
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[me.xtarget]}>1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 20]}<1 /alt activate 9400

checks to see if HA worked, and FD fd is Death Effegy = 7756)
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[me.xtarget]}>1 && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[9400]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 20]}<2 /alt activate 7756

stand back up after ha/fd
holyshit4=/if (!${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 75 zradius 20]}<2 && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[7756]} /stand

Last edited:
holy 2, 3 and 4 are missing the end ")"

the /stand one may have to be a down and not a holy, not sure if you are in "melee combat" when you're FD...

the ${melee.combat} in the holy is redundant (not trying to be picky just fyi)

you may get some clearer function if you looked at using xtarget window, testing would have to show but you may or may not have aggro on mobs that are > 200 away... you would stand and immediately reaggro, just a thought.

... just my 2cp

I found some info on xtarget.current worked in, and found those endcaps too hehe thanks a lot for helping. here is this new one,

also i need something to say !($[my health above 60%]) on the first line, so i dont stand up when i FD on purpose..

checks to see if i pulled more than one xtarget, and uses hates attraction to seperate one mob (hates attraction = 9400)

holyshit2=/if (${[xtarget.current]}>1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 20]}<1) /alt activate 9400|target

checks to see if HA worked, and FD (fd is Death Effegy = 7756)

holyshit3=/if (${[xtarget.current]}>1 && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[9400]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 20]}<2) /alt activate 7756

stand back up after ha/fd

downshit0=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 75 zradius 20]}<2 && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[7756]}) /stand

- - - Updated - - -

also ho do i pull with my aa hates attraction, in kissassist. using pullwith=/alt activate 9400 atm. dont work hehe

Last edited:
anyone has SK mq2melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back