• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - easy afk aa (1 Viewer)

overgrower

RedCents
21¢
ok this is for 70 to 79. is a spot in PAW where there are alot of wanders. You can sit afk with a merc tank and collect aaxp all day. Its about 9-13% aa and the class 2 xp pots and a merc at lvl 75. The locs are 512.16, 40.09, -54.22 I hope this helps some people out like me who are in iraq and go on missions all day but still want to get some xp. I hope this is in the right spot also lol first time posting here.

nice find ! lol at 80 its about 1.5 % exp a kill on AA tho :( well, not the exact same spot because htats camped by some AFKers and i dont wanna disturb them

anyone confirm if this is still working? just reactivated yesterday and i'm in school for the summer.. this would be H-O-T

ok so i'm trying this at 71 and my merc is getting wrecked on single mobs.. any advice? i have no idea what i'm doing

if you have the cash i suggest getting a melee account running, some form of melee char... and get them up to 65-70 and get a war merc, and use an assist mac and assist off the merc so you can go afk and kill stuff.

I got a 77 war 77 monk 81 bard 81 bst, and i go AFK in here with clr merc and tank merc for days... clean up the 30 AA i have saved every 12-14 hours or so, not bad for AFK

Strategy - easy afk aa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back