• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Alchemy for shaman (1 Viewer)

KOKKOR

RedCents
am looking for a shaman macro to raise alchemy tradeskill
my alchemy is 120 or so and i d like to auto-level it :D

then can you explain me how to use it?
i mean, do i just have to camp my character facing alchemy vendors and let it run?
i ve never used any tradeskill macro yet so i wonder how they work ;)

Thks in advance

Last edited:
most of the tradeskill macros will tell you which vendor to face when starting the macro. You can change who that vendor is in the macro, but if the macro is pre-tested and works fine, I do not recommend changing anything. There is an Alchemy macro, but I will not post it here because it is part of the MQ2 VIP forums. Best I can tell you is go to MQ2 site and donate to get into VIP.

shadowman33 said:
most of the tradeskill macros will tell you which vendor to face when starting the macro. You can change who that vendor is in the macro, but if the macro is pre-tested and works fine, I do not recommend changing anything. There is an Alchemy macro, but I will not post it here because it is part of the MQ2 VIP forums. Best I can tell you is go to MQ2 site and donate to get into VIP.

Thks much for answer Shadow ;)
I know what to do now :cool:

Alchemy for shaman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back