• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2advpath idears ? (1 Viewer)

MQ2AdvPath is an absolute time(if not life) saver! Very, very nice work!

Redcent sent. :)

I do have a wish to have an option for stopping at exact arrival location (making sure character is within say 0.5,0.5 of final loc in pathfile before ending /play), but feel guilty of asking before donating... :P

playj said:
MQ2AdvPath is an absolute time(if not life) saver! Very, very nice work!

Redcent sent. :)

I do have a wish to have an option for stopping at exact arrival location (making sure character is within say 0.5,0.5 of final loc in pathfile before ending /play), but feel guilty of asking before donating... :P

If you are compiling your self you can try playing around with
#define DISTANCE_BETWEN_LOG 5

However.. if the window is in the background or if you are experiancing lag ( low fps ) this may cause your toon to run forth and back trying to get to the loc but evry time it lag's and pass the log, then turns around and try to run back. and so on..

Dont know if the mq2advpath here is up to date but there have been changes...
Rich (BB code):
/afollow [on|off] [nodoor|*door]
/afollow [pause|unpause]
/afollow spawn # [nodoor|*door]
/afollow [nodoor|*door]

NOTE: Fast default.

/play [PathName|off] [reverse|*normal] [loop|*noloop] [smart] [pause|*unpause] [nodoor|*door]

* : DEFAULT

/record <Name>
/record save <Name>
/record checkpoint <Name>
Rich (BB code):
${AdvPath.Active} Plugin Loaded and ready
${AdvPath.State} // FollowState, 0 = off, 1 = Following, 2 = Playing, 3 = Recording
${AdvPath.Waypoints} // Total Number of Waypoints
${AdvPath.NextWaypoint} // Number of NextWaypoint
${AdvPath.Y[Check Point Name OR Waypoint number]} LOC
${AdvPath.X[Check Point Name OR Waypoint number]} LOC
${AdvPath.Z[Check Point Name OR Waypoint number]} LOC
${AdvPath.Monitor} // Spawn your following
${AdvPath.Idle} // Idel time when following and not moving
${AdvPath.Length} // Estimated length off the follow path
${AdvPath.Following} // BOOL Following spawn ?
${AdvPath.Playing} // BOOL Playing ?
${AdvPath.Recording} // BOOL Recording?
${AdvPath.Status} // INT Status  0 = off , 1 = on , 2 = paused?
${AdvPath.Paused} // BOOL Paused?
${AdvPath.WaitingWarp} // BOOL Wating if warp take action ?

I've been having a lot of problems with mq2advpath and some of the new generation packet plugins. I havnt pinned it down yet, but it seems to be that if some of the movement packet plugins are active (possibly loaded before mq2advpath), mq2advpath simply doesnt work. Others have commented on problems with this in other threads too.

So far I've found that unloading MQ2 and reloading it generally seems to sort it out, but I'm leaning towards that being something to do with the order of plugins loaded in my .ini

when mq2advpath is the on top of my plug in list I have no problems. But like raidnazi said loading and unload mq2 works sometimes.. but not all the time .. so It has the be the order that the plugins are loaded with. When I run my vxed bard with all the loading and unloading she does it once in about every 48 hours she just wont move till I reset the MQ2.

mq2advpath idears ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back