• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2bardswap & mq2twist (1 Viewer)

rchris494

RedCents
i need some help with mq2bardswap & mq2twist. when i start twisting for some reason it does not allow /exchange to work when casting is there a way to fix this or a different command to use to make me switch witch item i am using?

currently my .ini is

[Settings]
Horn=DISABLED
Drum=/exchange "Walrus Skin Drum" offhand
Lute=/exchange "Lute of the Gypsy Princess" offhand
Wind=/exchange "Lyssa's Darkwood Piccolo" offhand
Singing=DISABLED
Weapons=DISABLED
Delay=21

when i go to run the twist in the MQ windows it says can not /exchange while casting. is there a different command to use to make me switch items

You probably have a bad copy of the MQ2exchange I had to have mine worked on to get it working right. I had that and Ccomp revised my MQ2echange to fix it....

your .ini file is fine the way it is.....

Do you even have MQ2echange loaded .... it is required to use bardswap

I didn't "fix it" I just removed the debug spew which kept it from spamming.

It's a bandaid fix and doesn't solve the problem. Rawwar's macro was working fine and exchanging out but was spewing forth debugspew.

Ccomp5950 said:
I didn't "fix it" I just removed the debug spew which kept it from spamming.

It's a bandaid fix and doesn't solve the problem. Rawwar's macro was working fine and exchanging out but was spewing forth debugspew.

Your my hero anyway cause by taking the spew out the mac runs great now .....

mq2bardswap & mq2twist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back