• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

For those that use paypal. (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
I am trying to setup paypal to sell some platinum.

My question is they want to verify the bank account, with two small transactions. Can I still sell my platinum during this verification process?

I am really new to paypal and dont want to sell pp just to have the transaction not work.

Thanks for any info.

N

I don't think so. But it is a very fast approval process if you can view you account on line.

You can sell it you just are not a verified member and you are limited to a very low amount until you are verified. I would suggest not selling until you have it done though since the transaction will not be counted as a verified transaction. And this takes all of about 2 days.

Also this is IMPORTANT: Read the security area of paypal. I recieve 2-5 fraud attempts (called phishing) per week from people trying to get my paypal information.
Many of these attempts are notices of purchase. It will come as if from paypal. (They are pretty good looking) and say something to the order of notice of payment to XXXX.
and will have a link to dispute the charge. If you hit the link it asks you to log in. If you do your info has just been forwarded to the scumbags.
I send these to [email protected] to get them closed down ASAP.

For those that use paypal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back